Name your top three sufficientself hair styles =P

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
I wondered how many of us have short hair. :p

Kate Gosslin has party in the back and business in the front right? :gig

ETA: no "g" at the end of Gosslin is there? :p
:lol: I never thought of it that way, "party in the back and business in the front"! Yup, thats my hair. Low maintenance.

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Me too. Long hair, usually in a ponytail, usually about shoulderblade length, I used to cut it myself but now DH does it, snip snip all done about 2x a year.

Sure does save a lot of time and money and fussing!

Pat

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I used to have really short hair, but that turned out to be more high maintenance than one would think!

I am now growing it out. I have just enough hair now to make a rather tiny, pathetic pony tail.

So my top 3 ss hair styles in the order of preference are...
1. headband
(I have a bunch of these. 3 for $1 at Family Dollar :D )
simply_hair_comb_metal_headbands.jpg

2. ponytail pulled through the back of a baseball cap

3. Under a knit hat.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
here i thought i was so original...

pony tail
pony tail thru ball cap
clipped up so it looks like i have a sea anemone on my head

i found a younger woman who cuts hair in her home.. she does a GREAT job. and the best part -- i met her when she and her super cool family came to buy ducks from me! i knew we were sisters separated at birth when one of the ducklings pooped on her open-toed sandal foot and she didnt even blink

:)

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
I had waist length hair until I went for a trim at Best Cuts. I asked for 4 inches off and saw 10" on the floor. I was freakin furious because it takes my hair forever to grow length.

I live in ponytails or clips. I love trying different styles and find longer hair more versatile. I have bangs now since the 10" butchering and brush them to the side.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Short hair that washes and blowdries quickly and uses very little product. Trade for haircuts every 4-5 weeks.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Tony has the best SS haircut.....he is bald.

He shaves his head and looks like Mr. Clean.......so he has us all beat in the "less shampoo and hair work dept"---LOL-LOL

me, shoulder length...blow dry styled each morning, hair spray....color blonde and it is work and costs money. I don't skimp on my hair. Just me.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Guess who has the most awesome hair???

abiposterlrwg1.jpg

Yeah, that's Abi in the photo collage. Having a dad that is part Japanese is one way to get great hair I guess...CHEATER!!! LOL

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
WOW!! look at that gal!!! fantastic
:)

and FC - my man has the classic 'high and tight' so he spends about as much time as Tony does. he comes out of the shower and says "how does my hair look?"

oh ha ha ha ha

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
We have to have a style???? :th

I have med. length hair(shoulder length) but would have it longer if it would grow..... :rolleyes:

I have naturally curly hair that I only let my mommy cut for me, have worn approx. the same style since senior year in HS. If it's hot it goes twisted up in the jaws of life type clip, if not, it's down and just ME. :D

It cannot be tamed...... :p