Name your top three sufficientself hair styles =P

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL Ohio
I love shorter cuts on guys....gives them that manly look. Longer locks is not a fav of mine personally on a guy. So Tony's shiny head works fine, but heck you can never see it, he always has on a Chevy cap, or hunting hat or John Deere hat..LOL

He spends more $ on hats then I do on shampoos and stuff.....so hmm...maybe his bald head is expensive!!!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Wow, that is georgeous hair, must take a looong time to wash it though. ;)

I do the ponytail through baseball cap most of the time.
when it is really hot I do braids and twist them at the back of my head and clip them up.
For going out I pull my hair back a little and usually use combs to hold my hair out of my face.
I'm getting my hair cut chin length tomorrow.
I like being able to use my ponytail to keep the baseball cap in place. I had my hair real short for a while, but then my baseball cap kept sliding into my eyes. I need the baseball cap to keep the sun out of my eyes or I get squinty eyed and i get migranes. Not to forget to mention that farmer's tan ;)

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
he always has on a Chevy cap, or hunting hat or John Deere hat..LOL
or Tractor Supply.....or camo (hey honey i cant see you b/c you have a cammo hat on!). i drew the line at the screaming orange hat. i made him take it off b/c it was giving me a migraine.

;-)

my fav ball cap says "Life is Good"

:)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Oh my Abi has the longest hair I've ever seen!!! And thick too!

My hair is like cotton candy thin and lifeless. :/ Sometimes I like to tuck my piggy tails up so I look like Princess Lea. :p

OFG my favorite shirt says "Life is Good". :) My favorite ball cap says "More Trees Please".

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
My new favorite T says "Bears like Hikers (they taste like chicken!)" Goes really well with my Java House baseball cap.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Here it is! Can't believe I found a picture of it...:gig
3752898192_47edaef238.jpg

TTs Chicks

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Mine is easy - almost waist lenth all one lenth. I wash it comb it and let it air dry. I twist it up with a clip or I pull it back like a pony tail and then pull the tail half way through again. A pony tail gives me a headache - too much weight, but doing it that way doesn't :idunno

I have had it very short - shave up the back but found that it was too much work.