Names with Faces - Post your picture here!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
This is our family photo from last year. That's me, my DH & DS...
177_familyphoto.jpg

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Beekissed,

Pretty, pretty please post yours...:bouquet :bouquet :bouquet

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Wow, everyone has such a good-looking family! Now I'm starting to see why you gals stay married....good-looking hubbies abound! ;) You all seem to glow with health and happiness...must be that content, SS lifestyle! :D

unclejoe

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
335_annvparty.jpg

Here's UncleJoe and Becky at my parents 50th anniversary this past Jan. It's the ONE time this year that I wore a tie.

335_019_5.jpg

Couldn't finish yesterday. Here's the two oldest girls. Shannon (19) on the left right after she dyed her hair and Katelyn (15) on the right.

335_katelynmeaghan.jpg

Here is Katelyn (15) on the right and Meghan (13) on the left at junior olympics in NJ. in Feb 08.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Well, this isn't a great pic, but it is the most recent pic of my DH and me. I had just had a c-section 2 hours before, and this was the first moment I got to see our new son. This was July 21, 2008

328_threeofus.jpg

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Awwwwwww....cuteness overload there!!! :D How sweet a moment to share...thank you, Quail! :)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Hey, Morel! Your inbox is full!

I will tell you this and this is no lie...I don't have any recent pics of me and I would have to dig in a big box of pics, search for one, scan it and wait forever for it to upload (cursed dial-up!) to even get one on here. When I get up the gumption to do all that, I'll try to! ;) Kids are all at a youth rally, so noone to snap a pic right now, either! :p

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Hey, Morel! Your inbox is full!

I will tell you this and this is no lie...I don't have any recent pics of me and I would have to dig in a big box of pics, search for one, scan it and wait forever for it to upload (cursed dial-up!) to even get one on here. When I get up the gumption to do all that, I'll try to! ;) Kids are all at a youth rally, so noone to snap a pic right now, either! :p
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am so HAPPY to hear that I am not the ONLY one on dial-up...it really sucks doesn't it??LOL

Oh, and Bekissed...now your inbox is full:>)