Names with Faces - Post your picture here!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Here's a more recent picture of Alex:
Ew, wait, I'll find another. He'd been stung on the face by a hornet in that one....

Here we go, first day of school:
Firstdayofschool2008.jpg

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Woodland Woman said:
Punkin- My kids and husband play instruments. My husband plays the guitar, bass, and mandolin. My 13yr. dd plays the guitar and my 11yr. dd plays the ukalele. I was taking pictures of them and my husband gave me his mandolin to hold and told me to get in the picture. We play blue grass and different styles of Christian music. My husband is the real musician but we all go to play and sing at a nursing home.
Wow! Such a talented family. None of us can play a lick of anything. I do love good bluegrass, tho'.

Woodland Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks Punkin. I see you live in East Tennessee. Have you ever been to Fall Creek Falls State Park? That is about one of our family's favorite places. Tennessee is such a beautiful state.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Henrietta, I saw this cutey on the BYC...his first day of school, wasn't it? That is such a beautifully clear and sweet pic!

unclejoe

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Woodland Woman said:
we all go to play and sing at a nursing home.
Back in the 80's there was 4 of us that had an acoustic band and we also played at nursing home once a month or so on Saturday afternoons. We were 2 guitars, a girl on bongo's, and another girl sang. The residents didn't even know most of the songs we played but were ecstatic whenever we came.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Woodland Woman said:
Thanks Punkin. I see you live in East Tennessee. Have you ever been to Fall Creek Falls State Park? That is about one of our family's favorite places. Tennessee is such a beautiful state.
Yea, we camped there once but it's been a couple of years back. It was so dry at that time, that there was hardly any creeks to fall. We also love Indian Boundary in the Tellico Mountains. It's rated one of the top campgrounds in TN. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to make it this year. About 2 -3 years ago, they started accepting reservations for camping.

Woodland Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Punkin- That sounds nice. If we ever get over in that area we'll have to try Indian Boundary.

Uncle Joe- We pass out the words and they all sing. A lively bunch for a nursing home!

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Woodland Woman said:
Oooh, we've been there, as a matter of fact, I think that photo of us at the top of the thread is from there! Hubby and I love it in Tennessee, we make it a point each time we're there to find yet another waterfall area to explore! His parents have a house just north of Crossville up on the Cumberland Plateau. The Tennessee River Valley is just plain spectacular! Here's a photo Greg took of me overlooking the gorge - I wish I could post it full size, the scale is spectacular!

Ann-gorge-1.jpg

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I dont have a picture to go with my ugly mug on this computer but you can go to my myspace link at the view personal page spot and see who i am. please dont judge to harshly though.

coopy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
firem3 There is nothing wrong with country boys. I married one.
Cute kids. I like your chicken tractor.