Names with Faces - Post your picture here!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
ROTFL I am on dial up as well!!

Must be a SS thing ROTFL

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
This one is a few years old and I've put back on some of the weight I had lost right before this but it's a decent picture of the three of us! Our son is now 6!
DayOutwithThomas005.jpg

Woodland Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Henrietta23- You have such an adorable family!

Quail_Antwerp- How precious! Thanks for sharing your picture with us.

Unclejoe-What a handsome couple!

Punkin-You look like such a happy family!

In fact I am impressed with everybody.

What a great bunch here on SSF!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Woodlandwoman, you may have shared this before and I missed it, but... do you and your daughters play together often? What kind of music do you play?

I wish I could play an instrument. I tried to learn the banjo a few years ago, but man, it is hard! :/

Woodland Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Punkin- My kids and husband play instruments. My husband plays the guitar, bass, and mandolin. My 13yr. dd plays the guitar and my 11yr. dd plays the ukulele. I was taking pictures of them and my husband gave me his mandolin to hold and told me to get in the picture. We play blue grass, country, and different styles of Christian music. My husband is the real musician but we all go to play and sing at a nursing home.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
H23
LOL--day with Thomas! We just did that this year. Nicole loves Thomas, the train was cool. Nice pic of your family!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
H23
LOL--day with Thomas! We just did that this year. Nicole loves Thomas, the train was cool. Nice pic of your family!
Thanks. I'm thinking that was three or four years ago now. Alex was never obsessed with Thomas but you'd never know it based on the pile of wooden trains in the play area of the basement! Seems because my husband is into model trains everyone assumed Alex would be too so he got a lot as gifts. He did play with them a lot but not so much anymore. I'm dying to pack them up and store them but everytime I'm ready I'll find him down there playing with them. Sigh....

Latest posts