Natural Remedies to quit smoking?

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I reallly need to quit smoking, but I don't want to use nicorette or whatever. Anyone know of anything all natural?

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Lol I remember hearing some girls at work talk about doing that.. it'd be nice to try but I don't think itd work. Around here it'd just be some sleaze taking your money... or thats what happened to those ladies.. Thanks for the suggestion though Wildsky

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Bummer - it was free for my hubby, the county did a MASS HYPNOSIS session, so no money spent which was a bargain.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
RTRChick said:
Lol I remember hearing some girls at work talk about doing that.. it'd be nice to try but I don't think itd work. Around here it'd just be some sleaze taking your money... or thats what happened to those ladies.. Thanks for the suggestion though Wildsky
I talked to a fellow that it worked for....funny thing is, he just went because his wife wanted to quit smoking and wanted him to go with her. Worked for him but not for her! :p Just goes to show you, men are just so open to suggestion! :lol:

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
a laser to quit smoking? hmmm sounds quite interesting, im gonna have to check into that. I'd be the coolest kid on the block, using laser therapy to quit smoking..

Shhh Beekissed! The menfolk are lurking don't want them to get tipped off on how we get them to do things.. they might figure it out!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I've heard that some folks switch to smoking catnip! Then, to wean, just made it into a tea.... at least your cat would love you for it! :D

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
I did hypnosis almost 2 years ago, and it worked like a dream! lol....I walked out not sure if it had worked, until I smelled someone across the street smoking...made me GAG! (I had smoked steady for 20 years)

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My husband did the smoke away program and it worked for him after 40 years of smoking. Just do a google search.