Natural Remedies to quit smoking?

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Black Licorice? really? I'll be looking into that a bit more. I've been trying to chew gum whenever I want a cigerrate... but then I see them in my purse while looking for the gum. I guess step 1 would be to throw the dern things away, but I keep thinking they were so expensive might as well smoke them all.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Okay, for one thing you have to stop carrying them around with you. Put them up in a shed somewhere away from the house so you have to make the effort to get to them...that will cut your habit back alot

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I know... arghh. Okay, I'm just gonna go throw them away. Yep I'm not gonna buy anymore when I stop for gas either. Besides whats a few dollars compared to my health right?

And when I go into the store to buy some, I'm gonna think long and hard and instead buy some green tea. Yep this is my plan.

I've heard that you have a better chance accomplishing a goal, by telling others what your goal is.

The Vail Benton's

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I quit smoking on April 13, 2009 with laser treatment. Cost me $45 and it paid for itself the first week. 20n weeks later, I estimate I've saved $1000 minus the $45 I invested.

The Vail Benton's

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
The lady held a laser gun in each hand (much like the kind you see the clerk at Wal-Mart using to scan the bar code on your sack of egg maker). First she aimed at each side of my head just behind my ears and held the laser there for several minutes while we chatted about nothing in particular. Then she aimed one beam at the top of my head and the other under my chin and held the beams there for several minutes. And that was that. I don't know how to explain how or why it worked for me but it did and thats enough for me!:D

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
If it makes you quit smoking, who knows what else they could make them for. CREEEEEEEPY.

What is 'egg maker'?

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
I'll have to check into the laser thing for SO. Maybe we could make some other suggestions too ;)

My ex quit after seeing a hypnotherapist. He did his research and found one that was highly recommended by ex smokers. The guy taught him to hypnotise himself sort of. That was 28 years ago.