Need help with Rabbit info

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Just a heads up on the play yard....at Home Depot you can buy a roll of wire fencing. I can't remember what it is called but it is like 30-40 feet long and about 3 feet high for about 15 bucks. All I did was roll it out into a circle shape and clip the ends together .... it makes a great play yard for cheap!

My ducks and chicks are coming Thurs or Fri of this week. I am SUPER excited! I found a couple of heat lamps on craigslist for cheap and yesterday we picked up a feeder, waterer and some feed. All I need now is the brooder, I have done ducks before and will likely start off in a cardboard box and take it from there. I saw a very large plastic tote box at a thrift store which may work for a couple of weeks, but I will need something to house them for 4-6 weeks until they can go outside...haven't got that far yet!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thanks for the fence suggestion. I actually have a roll of that stiff green stuff. It will probably work just fine.
I am excited for you as well, I have never tried to hatch eggs. Isn't it amazing how much you can accomplish by just taking baby steps. I find it much easier to get things done if I just break things down into little hurdles. Keep us updated and take pictures!!!