New here...

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:welcome
Good to have you here. We're looking forward to hearing about your "world"!
I read you answers to the questions and like Denim Deb says, "I feel like I already know you!"
Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni
Trim sends
//BT//

KnightMare

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Thank you all for such a warm reception. I guess I should have done this quite some time ago, but you know how it is. Some things just take a little time to adjust.
I guess for now I'd just like to know more about this group and how it works.
TTFN

KnightMare

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Spring is finally on the way. The birds are singing today. I heard them as I got out of my car on my way to work. How beautiful they sound.
Work has become more difficult lately. It seems that I have taken on a whole lot more than I had realized with this new job. Hopefully, it will work its way out soon and I can relax a little afterward.
No garden yet. Ground is still covered with snow. The pond is filling up with water. I can't wait to get out to that garden and start the new vegetables.
Hopefully, things will settle down for me and then I can put more energy in the things that make me happiest.
Smile, it makes people wonder what you are up to...:lol:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Ugh, I don't even want to think about snow! We didn't get much, but it was cold for much longer than normal.

KnightMare

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
What happened to Spring? It is 24 degrees out my back door.
eeeewwwww it is still cold...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
You should come to a warmer climate ;) I was in shorts out planting broccoli in some raised beds today. Very nice day here, hit about 80 degrees around 2 this afternoon. I actually had to turn the AC on in the house for a bit, because it got stuffy in here.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
I was in shorts yesterday as well. I was going to open the windows in my house-until I realized how much cooler it was inside than out! Hubby didn't want the windows opened last night, but now that he's left for work, I have them opened. It's almost 70 in the house, and about 57 out. I want that cool air in!

KnightMare

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Well, it is STILL winter here...O my. I woke up to 14F this morning and Blizzard warnings till 1 AM.
How about sharing just a little of the sunshine with us poor folks?
The snow is still covering the garden. The wind is howling. So where is this "spring" we were promised?
I'm getting discouraged...a bit.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
If only we could average out the temps some. It's too hot here, and too cold there! :lol:

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That storm is scheduled to hit us up here, too! I think this has gone far enough. I believe we need to file for FEMA assistance to stop this abuse of our world...
:clap

Latest posts