NH Homesteader's journal

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So I think... We might be putting up a barn this year. There is a building (big building) that was going to be torn down... But our friend talked to the guy and if we can move it, we can have it. So he and DH are going to cut it apart and split it up, and DH will reassemble it as a barn. I will post pics when I can. Today they're down there taking out interior things, light fixtures, fans, etc. I'm anxious to see what kind of treasures he comes home with!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Free stuff! That's always a good deal. Sounds like a lot of work though... ugh. But - FREE STUFF!!!! :celebrate

Yes - pics!!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well there is no other way we would be able to afford a barn in the near future so he's happy to do the work!

Need to go out and search for a missing chick. Haven't seen it since I got home a little while ago, but have seen mama.... Grrr

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I've decided either way, this hen is not a very good mother! Ok going to look now...

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
A free barn! That is awesome! I wanted a barn so bad, I scrounged materials, couldn't park in our double garage. DH griped about my lumber piles.....We moved here and I had practically everything we needed to build our barn. I am happy for you and your husband that ya'll are getting a free barn, just for taking it down. Terrific!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I thought you might appreciate it! Lol

I was up about 5 times last night with the worst migraine I have had in years. Still hurts but at least I don't feel like I'm being stabbed in the head anymore. That was awful. Raining today, SO happy for that.

Latest posts