NH Homesteader's journal

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Enjoy that extra day of rest! Probably ok that your DH stay home.

My dH was such a pain at the hospital that I didn't want him there anyway, lol. He had the nerve to tell me that he had a hemorrhoid and that his a$$ hurt after I had just spent 41 hours in labor and delivered an 8lb 11oz baby naturally - I told him to get the hell away from me!

How does DD#1 like her little sis?

Congrats again - so happy for ya'll!
Mine took one look at the baby and threw up :rolleyes: I looked around for him and he was out the door. Teased him for years over that!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What a blessing! A beautiful baby girl! Not to mention she got you off water bucket brigade. LOL

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Headed home today, - 5 right now brrrr! Can't wait to be home! I miss DD1 and my dogs! But no, don't miss the bucket brigade. Gotta ask what my lifting rules are now, thanks for the reminder Bay lol!

treerooted

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're on your way home :) I hope you're able to get settled into the new "routine" nicely. Rest when you can! :hugs

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Watching Dr Pol, waiting for DH... I am seriously wishing I had cable, this show is awesome! Lol

Normal people probably don't enjoy watch cattle deliveries this soon after giving birth, hahaha

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So who said anything about normal people? WE all know we are so far above normal.....:lol:

I am going to guess that you are home by now. Welcome home!

And no toting water buckets unless you want your female parts to fall out. Leave prolapses to the animals, I don't think you want to go there.
and who talks about a prolapse to someone who just gave birth? ;)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Watching Dr Pol

Love that show!

Well now you have a GREAT reason to miss out on the rigors of feeding & watering for a little while. Enjoy it and don't feel guilty one little bit!

I'm sure she's lovely. Hug her for all of us. After all, we've all been through this pregnancy with you. :lol: :hugs

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Lol @baymule that killed me! No worries, no buckets for me!

Happy to be home, DD1 is settling back into normalcy (she's been spoiled by my mom for all these days!) Clara has never seen a baby before so she's excited and confused. Lui is acting weird as heck. He does not want Clara near the baby! Lol!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Glad you are back home. Good night to you and your precious family.