NH Homesteader's journal

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Holy cow me too! DH said he's getting a date tomorrow whether his friend is involved or not. Maybe I should have made him do all the chores weeks ago! Lol!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Babies need lots of cuddle time, so enjoy her all you can!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Things sound good :) Pig is going, DH home, big sis enjoying the little one, lots of wonderful cuddle times with your precious bundle :love

treerooted

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time imagining you up and about so soon! I guess it's because with my first I had an episiotomy and was in a lot of pain. I'm glad things are going well, and have fun with the shopping! :)

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I feel good, actually. Trying to force myself to take it easy! I was pretty burnt out after shopping today though. Bringing both girls to fiber class by myself tomorrow, we'll see how I do with that! DH has to go get hay while I'm in class.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Holy cow me too! DH said he's getting a date tomorrow whether his friend is involved or not. Maybe I should have made him do all the chores weeks ago! Lol!

Nothing like chores to make one think one less would be great! :lol: Porky in freezer, coming soon. :lol:

Sounds like you and the girls are working things out real well. The little one will find sleeping in a crib ok after a while. Guess you have tried swaddling her snugly and adding a cap? Just looking for ways to be able to lay her down for a few. LOL

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yup tried that! She'll get there I'm sure. She was 4 weeks early so she wasn't really ready to be here. She can be spoiled, lol.

I haven't been out to see the goats yet. DH has been taking good care of them. Tomorrow I'll go visit them. So much snow they won't go outside! Weather is warming up though!