NH Homesteader's journal

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Not bad! Should be low 40's. Going to be boiling sap again!

I think my new car got tires put on yesterday so we should be able to get it soon? I hope, I can't wait!!!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I think I'm getting sick again. Noooo! Feels like a cold, but I'm all panicky and OCD like about flu season so I've half convinced myself I have the flu. Without aches, chills, a headache... Or any symptoms other than a mild sore throat like I always get when I'm getting a cold. Lol!

We have a crazy amount of syrup. Stay tuned tomorrow for the running total...

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh crap no - no sickness allowed! Really hope it's not the flu...it's supposed to be on the wane around here, but no relaxing with the hand sanitizer!

Can't wait to hear about the syrup!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don't have a fever, so I should be OK. Yeah it's starting to slow here too. Finally!! DD2 has an appointment Monday, will be bathing in sanitizer after lol!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
will be bathing in sanitizer after lol!
Oh yeah - I do that on a daily basis. I work at a school, lol. I never, and I mean NEVER touch a door handle. I leave the bathroom with a clean paper towel and use it to open all doors until I get back to my desk where I have an industrial size bottle of hand sanitizer! I keep another one in my truck...I leave a store and get back in my truck - hand sanitizer! I even use it on my steering wheel, lol.

Paranoid much? YEP!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's pretty much how I am too, lol! Slept from 9 to 5, Yay! And I feel OK so, not the flu. My husband thinks I'm crazy.. I'll be normal when flu season is over!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
You are NOT crazy! You are mom to a little girl and a new baby, so it's normal to be paranoid about diseases and getting sick. Especially this flu we had this year! I hope you'll get to feel better soon.