NH Homesteader's journal

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
So glad she's home and you had such an amazing team at the hospital looking after you. That view is amazing from the window too :)

Hope she will be back to her normal happy, healthy self soon :hugs My DS is 11 now and I still look at him sometimes and think goodness, they trusted ME to be a parent? It's a big job!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
She is coughing and congested but happy as could be! Bright eyed and acting almost totally normal.

My dog is so happy it's ridiculous!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My dog is obsessed with me lol.

I need the following for the next week. No births (goats ... That's you), no deaths. No hospitalizations. And, if possible, I know it's a stretch.... No snow.

It's been too much. I read my grandfather's obituary in the hospital with my kid on oxygen. Not cool. Thank goodness my goats are healthy and DH could manage the farm.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Snowstorm this week just might miss us!

DH's "friend" tried to convince him baby got sick because I bring her out in the cold too much. Uh...when it's over 30, she goes in a sling carrier and I have to make sure she doesn't sweat because we bundle up. Plus, that is not how viruses work. IdiotI

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
"Friend" indeed :smack Bloody idiot doesn't know anything about babies, clearly. I hope the weather and everything else will be good for you for a bit now. You really need a break :hugs