NH Homesteader's journal

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
In just sick of clutter and stuff stashed in closets! I forget half of it is there anyway! DH is the hoarder, unfortunately DD1 has tendencies too.

I need to go grocery shopping but I'm so tired and have a headache. Getting motivated... trying anyway...

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Woohoo got my shopping done, DD1 had class... got some snow last night into this morning so DH is home (funny, you can't make snow when it's snowing lol).

We're forecasted for another storm tonight into tomorrow so DH will probably have to plow . DD2 has an appointment I'll be canceling because I don't do snow driving with the kids unless I have to!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
YIKES! I could NOT do it... we briefly hit 80 this afternoon. But, supposed to cool down tomorrow... yay - not!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ha, I start my seeds in March or April.

Snowing hard this morning. All the schools have delays or cancellations. DD2 is supposed to have her 12 month doctors appointmenr, I'm canceling and staying home. DH has to work , hope he has an ok drive.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
DD2's doctors office called before I called them to cancel . DH was just getting ready to leave for work and the power went out. Lots of snow already and it's still coming down hard

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Holy Cow! Glad the doc appt. is cancelled. Is your generator hooked up yet? Is DH still going in? GRRRRRR!