NH Homesteader's journal

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My daughter has decided bedtime is no fun. Which means bedtime is no fun for me! I hope this is short lived, I don't have the energy at the end of the day for that nonsense! Lol

The cold and rain is supposed to go away tomorrow. Thank goodness for that! I have a ton to do!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh boy... I do remember those days. My son was the worlds worst. Finally gave in and gave him 30 minutes in bed to read in bed. That would allow him just that little bit of time to relax and he'd nod off a little easier. He was a hard kid though --- boundless energy and thought sleep was a total waste of time! Totally feel your pain!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Cruddy weather has passed. Beautiful, sunny day today. And, as always with drastic weather changes, I have a killer headache.

Supposed to be 90 Thursday! Yikes! After daytime temps in the low 50's, it's a lot to handle!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes, I'm trying to kill the headache because my daughter wants to be outside all day (can't blame her) but outside hurts. Grr. Days like this I really wish she had a sibling go play with, so I could supervise and not have to be the playmate! Lol

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It is so much more fun being the Mamaw! We let the kids stay up until they are dropping from exhaustion, they go to bed pretty easy.....:lol::lol:

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm sure it is! Sounds good to me too! My husband works late in the summer and often gets home pretty close to bedtime. Not helpful. It's also light out at bedtime. Also not helpful!

Headache is almost gone. Planted a bunch of stuff in the garden today. DD "helped". Uh huh... Helped...

DH has been working weekends and may actually not work tomorrow. Maybe. We have SO much to do it's ridiculous. Need to build another turkey hoop coop and adjust the goat fence, those are probably the most important. Oh and fix the meat bird coop so I can list it and a brooder on Craigslist. I think those are my top 3.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Think he's going to work a half day. We'll get something done anyway!