Now I have a sick kitty problem....pictures p 5....

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I kinda knew. I hope I didn't sound like the voice of doom, was trying to help you prepare. I have trouble myself when an old dear pet dies suddenly, having a little time to prepare oneself and say goodbye is sometimes better.

It is never a good thing that our pets lives are so much shorter than ours. But like I said, that one already won the cat lotto and is bragging about it in Heaven, complaining that the food isn't as good up there.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Thanks, ladies. And the emails, too, thanks.

SD, I knew in my heart the moment I saw him that it was not good, but I needed the day and the struggle for hope to be able to let go. Had I brought him in right away it would have been too hard. Me and dh needed time to process this, and once he got the ace, he was quite comfortable. So don't worry, it was very useful to hear both sides, the glimmer of hope and the voice of reason.

:hugs

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
im so sorry hun...
but it does sound like he was ready and you did what was best for him

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm so sorry...I couldn't even read through all this without busting out into tears. It's truly loosing a family member. I'm so sorry Free. :hugs

I know you guys gave him a wonderful life!

Our7Wonders

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I am so very sorry for your loss. We lost our 13 year old Sheltie a couple weeks ago. We were prepared, and she was ready - but it was hard on us just the same.

Many hugs sent your way :hugs :hugs :hugs

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg