Occamstazer~Work hairdos and a blog you've got to read!

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Check out this hair!

http://honeyrockdawn.com/2010/03/braiding-builds-muscles/

I did this today (that's not me, though!), and I LOVE IT. Hair all over the place when I'm trying to work drives me bonkers. This style stays put and looks cute, too :D

Honey rock dawn is run by Shreve Stockton, who also writes the Daily Coyote.
http://www.dailycoyote.net

I've been reading the daily coyote for a long time, it's become a part of my day. I love her photography and her writing. I should send her an email asking her to come visit us, she definitely is into the SS lifestyle :)

gettinaclue

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Now THAT is a beautiful hairdo. I don't have enough hair for it though. I just got 3 inches whacked off a couple of weeks ago - but even before that, I still wouldn't have had enough hair. LOL

I really love it though.

dreamweaver

Power Conserver
Reaction score
That reminds me - I should thank YOU!! I visited your blog and from there went to the Daily Coyote - LOVE it, bought the book, and also now read Honey Rock Dawn and Into the West by Shreve's new assistant, Sarah, and from her (Shreve's ) site I found out about Stacey O'Brien and her book An Owl Named Wesley, bought it, AND through her site found Jeff Guidry, whose book about Freedom the Eagle, will come out on May 4th (she's a non-releasable bald eagle - absolutely breathtaking pics). You can find him at harper collins publishers or just google his name. He's also on Facebook. If you do say hi, please tell him I sent you (Leisa in Alabama - I'm hoping to get to meet Jeff and Freedom when I'm in their area in a couple of months) I highly recommend all 3 books!!

So thanks, Occams, for all the great stuff you introduced me to!!

(still thinking on the kombucha stuff)

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I loved her book too!
I waffled for awhile about spending the cash for a hardback book, but I'm glad I finally caved.

I love her blog. She's totally my new best friend, she just doesn't know it yet :lol: