Ohio Roll Call

MyGreenGravity

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I'm brand new here, so I'm not in-the-loop about the SS gathering this weekend. What's it about?

Michelle

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
keljonma said:
Here is the link. The event has been canceled for this week-end due to some family issues and road destruction.

http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4508
Yea - road destruction! that's a good way to describe it.

I think we're going to try for another Saturday - and just have a one day get together/cookout since we're getting *gasp* close to the end of summer already. :(

Mattemma

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Mahoning County. Have less than an acre and filling it up fast!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
howdy!!! finally an intro! yay

ok so run right over and start a journal

:)

whooot! ohio is in da HOUSE!!!!

Mattemma

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I tried doing a journal/blog but it collected dust over the summer so I just stopped.I am enjoying all of yours though!

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Can I get in on this conversation???? Im not in Ohio now,...but I was born and partially raised there,...shhhhhhhh! :hide Please don't tell the natives here in WV,....they think I am one of theirs,...I was born in around Akron,....I still have bunches of family up there too. :) I LOVE Ohio,..well parts of it. Okay,..just wanted to say "hi",...carry on. :D

yourbadd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a newbie so please be gentle!! We live in Morrow County...right in the middle of the state. We've been raising chicken and had 16 up until this fall when we had several nasty raccoon attacks. The flock is down to 2 a roo and hen but I got my hatchery catalog in the mail today and am anxiously planning for some chicks in the spring.