Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
grilling burgers here

and my "sloth" photo ... no fire so I sat outside in the sun ;)
ETA - sitting in my garden on hawk duty; the hole in the privacy fence goes to my backyard

1857_sloth.jpg

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
for Gina
:sick

hope that puking kid feels better soon. Don't envy ya the laundry that is going to happen! :(
The good thing about sick older kids. They know well enough to make it to the bathroom. He has not had any misses either. :clap Now hes just lolling around moaning with a bowl. I have tried to get him to sip chicken stock.. Hes not really interested.

You wanna know how brainwashed my kids are. He asked if he drank kefir would the good bacteria fight off the bad germs in his stomach. I love my kids. :love

Ooooo pizza for dinner. Hummm FF whats the recipe for you GF crust??? I have some chicken.. Maybe I should just sub the Bobs red mill in my regular recipe and see what turns out.

Oh, by the way. I think Tobias has all you little dog poopies beat by a long shot. :sick

g

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
I just used the Bob's Red Mill pizza crust mix and tossed in about 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, a dab extra olive oil (to keep the moisture level ok), some dried minced garlic and some oregano. Then let the bread machine do the work.

Of course, as always, the stupid GF dough is so sticky you can't touch it. I combated the problem by greasing my pizza pan (don't try a holey bottom pan with GF dough it would just pour out!), then I dumped the dough on and topped it with a sheet of parchment paper. I squished the dough out all over the pan through the paper and popped it in the oven to pre-bake (leaving on the paper since I couldn't get it off) about 10 min at 375 before adding my toppings. Homemade extra thick red sauce was the first layer. I have enough pizza to eat lunches for a week or more! So I froze several BIG slices for taking to school. :cool:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Gina, hope your son is feeling better. A few years back, my son came home sick, and didn't make it to the bathroom. I was glad the piece of carpet he threw up on was just a scrap. It meant I didn't have to clean it, could just throw it away.