Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ya know I am that way too
all on or all off

hmmm

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
pssst -- got a little LOTR marathon at AL's house. I heart Samwise Gamgee!!!

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
We were highly productive today. DH napped on the couch while I watched a movie, then we took hte kids to dinner to celebrate DSS's good work in school. Now I'm settling in with a few dowel rods to try to make my own DPNs (double pointed knitting needles). :D

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:frow

hey laddies good to hear you all had nice days. I was pretty busy.

I like to crack the whip on Sat mornings. I got all the kids to clear their bedroom floors, we ran the vacuum.

I cleaned my kitchen and even saw the bottom of the sink for about 2 minutes. :D

Got my chicken stock canned. Made a broccoli salad to take to MIL house. It was Great Grandpas 85th b day.

Got my shower, pain pills, vitamins, 1/2 ativan and I was good to go. :woot Oh then I drank a couple cocktails when I got there. ;)

A very successful day!!!

What are ya all up to tomorrow?

G

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Hi too. :)

Today was "fix the road with Mr. Ben day". That means I helped my 80 year old neighbor fill the holes while we complain about the fast drivers. :p

You know one thing OFG, the mild-ish weather around here doesn't allow any excuses to just do nothing. I really miss that. :p In S. TX I went to the movies a ton during the summer to get out of the sun and cool off. I haven't gone to the movies once since I've been here.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Hi too. :)

Today was "fix the road with Mr. Ben day". That means I helped my 80 year old neighbor fill the holes while we complain about the fast drivers. :p
I read that "fix the road with Mr Bean" and was picturing a british comedy on your road.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I here the there BBh. My dh and I just had this conversation about how hard farmers work in the spring and summer. But I reminded him you all have some nice down time in the winter.

I'm still pulling weeds!!! :tongue

I did the $1 movies with my kids all summer. The free ac was the bomb!!

g

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
all y'all are nuts and i'm going to bed!

BBH - you have no idea how much i miss the temperate climate. sheesh! did i mention the ice AGAIN and how its gonna be oh.. 4* next week?

i used to think that 50* was too cold to do anything outside. now i'd be outside in shorts and flip flops.

sigh..... *wistfully thinks of cool marine climate*