Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
abifae said:
I need to make an after-hours bra LOL. There's only so long I can stand a bra but I cannot go without. OUCH. So I'm trying to figure out a sports bra. The ones that fit my ribcage get stuck on my shoulders. They're proportionately the width of my giant hips :D And my ribcage is TINY....
Try TitleNine for bras. They have a great range.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I'll take a look Raven :D The issue is finding anything that actually FITS.

I'm TRYING to learn to make bras LOL. I just don't get it yet. Well I can see how it would work if I wasn't an idiot who screwed it up in weird ways that make no sense LOL. I'm sure I'll get there. I started out ruining rectangle skirts with a drawstring waist and I can do THOSE now without even thinking about it ;)

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
abifae said:
I'll take a look Raven :D The issue is finding anything that actually FITS.

I'm TRYING to learn to make bras LOL. I just don't get it yet. Well I can see how it would work if I wasn't an idiot who screwed it up in weird ways that make no sense LOL. I'm sure I'll get there. I started out ruining rectangle skirts with a drawstring waist and I can do THOSE now without even thinking about it ;)
Something here might help.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score

I'll eventually get it figured out. I think I'll give up on instructions, buy a fitting underwire, and guess a lot until I get so mad I put all of it in a bonfire and go take a class in person somewhere :D

That's my usual way to learn sewing, at least LOL.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Javamama said:
OK, I prefer sweatshirt weather. But only because I have to wear a bra with a t-shirt :p
We got up close to 70 yesterday. If I had realized it was going to be that warm, I would have worn one. Today, it's going to be just as warm, so I guess I'll have to put one on. And, if I had known where my shorts were, I would have been wearing them. As it was, when I went out to feed the animals, I went in my bare feet. I can just imagine what someone would have said if they had seen me. After all, while my yard is snow free, we still have a pile at the end of the street from the snow plow.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
smell ya later suckas... i'm going outside in SHORTS and its 59* already!!! whoooooot!!!!

hopefully it wont rain on us and it might snow in a couple days but for now... now i'm running right out side!

whoooot!

but i'm gonna have me some bacon first

oh and here is a fun thing... fellow bloggers.. do you know about Verde Farm's Farm Friends Friday?

http://www.verdefarm.com/

check it out - its superfun. whoooot!

:)

*runs outside door slamming behind her*

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
*whoosh* I wondered what that strange breeze was..."don't worry about it kids, it was just OFG running around"...

It's a truly lovely day in Ohio

And I saw my daffodils are peeking out of the ground!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My Hyacinths are popping their little heads out! Im gonna go watch them.....grow! LOL

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
65 here with an expected 74 - got the tiller gassed up, the peas and onions ready to go, a trailer hooked to the lawnmower to scoop the pasture and.... :weee