Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
Now I'm going to have that song in my head all day!! :lol: I need to youtube it so I can hear the whole thing. I can't yodel, even in my own head. :lol:

OFG, WAY TO GO!!!! Two sets of trips!! :weee

Some of y'all with these cutie little baby goats need to come bring me one down in MD!!! :D

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
Free - 22 goats!?!?!?!? holy moses! ok YOU get to be the goatherd then!

so everyone look good - but now that Debbie's babies are "old hat" its kinda sad for them... not the cutest anymore.

today is rain rain rain and more rain followed by rain and rain. we'll have to plan for Rooster Day another time. everyone gets a pass for now.

AL - i thought you were on to cows?!

FD - sorry baby...hang in there.

happy wednesday everyone!
:)

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
so everyone look good - but now that Debbie's babies are "old hat" its kinda sad for them... not the cutest anymore.
That's what happened to me when my baby brother was born. :hit

Not that I have middle child syndrome or anything. :lol:

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Heh, old hats....Fudgie's two doelings that are a month old are jumping all over me as if to say 'play with me play with me' and I'm like 'heck no - them babies over thare are way more cuter than you right now' :p

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
No kidding! (pun intended) My goofballs had to go at the exact same minute so I only got to do the new baby thing once :hit
One month old and they are already half grown. I'm going to have to space them out next year. :D

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh my goodness!! I have got to get me some ..... somethings....to have babies around here!!! How cute!!!!!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I just knew she was gonna have triplets!!! They are adorable and I LOVE the names!!!

Glad you survived honey.....now get your head out of that bucket of tequilla and go kill something! :lol:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
aggieterpkatie said:
Now I'm going to have that song in my head all day!! :lol: I need to youtube it so I can hear the whole thing. I can't yodel, even in my own head. :lol:

OFG, WAY TO GO!!!! Two sets of trips!! :weee

Some of y'all with these cutie little baby goats need to come bring me one down in MD!!! :D
You're not the only one! I had that song running thru my head all day long! :he :plbb