Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Zeus would be a great Secretary of Rodent Defense.

18245318908361561501398.jpg

Well, when he isn't napping....

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
mlynd - Chesi is BEAUTIFUL!

WZ - that Zeus is holed up in his secret bunker just waiting to strike!

whoooot!

SD, people = crazy..whatever
;-)

but um.. i still aint kissin that pup! and we need to rename Bandit the Bunny Dog until he brings down a real bear! ha! hee hee hee

did you know you can make soap from bear fat!?!? i saw something about it. hum.....

"Kai! get out there and kill Momma a bear!"

hee hee hee hee

ps i have a completely irrational fear of bears. i mean...totally off the charts fear of them. thats why NO BEARS tumbled down our hive. its simply not allowed.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I sure hope I never have to test Bandit's bear-killin' skills....we do not actually have them here in this part of WA anymore. Or at least no one has seen them in many years. And they were brown bear, not grizzly.

I did get chill when I found out our local weed, the "salmon berry" plant, is supposed to be a delicacy for bears! We only have bazillion of these plants to attract them.

All the more reason for the goats to EAT FASTER!

I can never believe the footage they have of people feeding the bears in parks.....are people CRAZY?

We camped in the Sequoias once and they have these hidey boxes for your food, but the bears there know about them and come at night and try to break in! We watched them out of our camper window.....

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Yeeee Hah!

Heh, did everyone see OFG's blog about the chicken who is free to a BAD home.

Pretty funny. PITA will get ya for sure though. Quick, hide behind that block of cheese and when they show up, we won't let them know you are here.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
ok i have a bump on my head from passing out upon seeing them bears riding horses! that is like.. you know.. my worst nightmare. unless they were bears on dirt bikes than that would be worse. ugh!

SD - i laughed so hard about having that ad yanked. i was just biding my time. but i got terrific feedback... so it was fun. we've hated that chicken from day one and she is an albatross around my neck.

we even pawned off 2 of the roos we got (inadvertently) to Bourbon Red. his story ended gloriously with him instructing one of his kids to "Bring Daddy the hatchet"

that roo never even made it to the soup pot... composted. for real.

and yeah i'm waiting for them PITA folks to show up. ohmigosh. its bad enough with the NORMAL people.. sheesh! oh well. we're ready for them. we'll see how much of animal lovers they are when OD The Gander gets ahold of them. honestly i dont even have to call the dogs.

anyway

i cant wait to get rid of that stupid bird. but wouldnt you know it - we had her penned up and OF COURSE she laid! useful, yes. anydamngood? no

sheesh!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
ohmigosh FC, where on earth did you get that! ha!