Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
When I was in high school I worked for a vet who was married to a vet / taxidermist (yeah, I know). We'd go over on holidays to have our clinic party and we always dared each other to look in the freezer heheehhe

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
That's really gross & creepy. I hate things that do stuff to faces. Yech. Give me spiders dancing, any day!

Eat pudding and look like you are drugged out of your gourd and went to the joker for cosmetic surgery. mmmmm!

If they really did advertise that they drugged the pudding, everyone would buy it. This country likes their drugs :D

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:lol: That's darn funny and get this - I am eating pudding for breakfast :D

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
i'm about to MAKE pudding so i can have a pudding face! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

AL - there's no way i'd look in that freezer!

so

tons of hits yesterday - all stars all around!

first i knocked down some of the weeds, and i tilled up a few areas so get some clover going (and some oats from last season) and i think i might have found where one of the turkey hens is starting a nest (of course in the weeds)!

but the best....

the feta i made a couple weeks ago -- is so dang good. i've been eating it out of the jar! so i'm super excited about that.

i'm going to try and get some taters planted before - you guessed it - it starts raining again. and i still have a flat of strawberries to get going. the ones i planted a couple weeks ago are going great - i even have my first strawberry blossom!

thats the news here - kinda hard to type tho with this cat on my keyboard (Little Mo is "helping")

happy.... ohmigosh.. is it FRIDAY!!?!?? whoooot!
:)

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
It's my Monday. I really don't wanna go to work.

I wasted my day off yesterday with a tension headache (job hunting always gives me a several day headache). In fact, I bruise the whole upper part of my neck trying to hit the pressure points hard enough to ease the tension. *cracks up*

So I want another day off, thanks.

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
abifae said:
It's my Monday. I really don't wanna go to work.

I wasted my day off yesterday with a tension headache (job hunting always gives me a several day headache). In fact, I bruise the whole upper part of my neck trying to hit the pressure points hard enough to ease the tension. *cracks up*

So I want another day off, thanks.
I know how that feels Abi - tension headaches are a Bi*ch. :hugs Feel better.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Well work is helping. I keep dropping systems and having to reboot. *laughing*

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
My doc told me that what some people call "tension headaches" other people call migraines. Doesn't that sound more dramatic?

So what are your big projects for today, OFG? You always sound so energetic, it gets me off my butt.