Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Dace said:
miss_thenorth said:
Dace said:
Fergie.... gotta love her. We took the kids to see her and she pissed her self..... Oh yeah my chcikens are trying to Jack her style.

How about Kesha ( however you spell it) that
one cracks me up.

Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P Diddy
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door
I'm gonna hit this city
Before I leave brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
cuz when I leave for the night I ain't comin' back

I think I'll try that tomorrow and see how it works.
Blah, blah blah.

My dd loves kesha. while her tunes are catchy, they are also very <insert derogatory term here> I'm talkin' 'bout....
Have you heard THOSE lyrics? Good grief :ep
Yes, and my dd knows EVERY word. We've had discussions,...- as long as Kesha is not her role model. I'm still playing that role, so it's all good.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
gotta love that auto-correct...right? hee hee just try to type fart... hee hee hee hee hee btw i didnt type 'wind'... hint: toot! rip! gas!
f^rt. *snicker* Love to fowl the auto-correct...or is that foul? Just a dumb hick here, no degree in education or English....

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
man oh man...I'm old.

I have no idea what ya'll talking about. I've heard of Fergie, but not the others and certainly don't know any lyrics. Damn, I'm old. Just turned 55 on Wednesday. Where's my rocking chair?:old

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
nah, murphy, you dont need a rocking chair.... hee hee hee

me and The Big Man, tho, we are so removed from MTV and such that we dont know who anyone is on the music award shows anymore.

free - hee hee hee you can spend all darn day playing with the auto correct. i just doesnt take that much to entertain me.. hee hee hee

D - wow thanks for that! we used to torment The Big Man's mother in high school... she would complain about the lyrics to our music and we'd say:

"Oh YEAH!?! well what was mick just singing about???? you make a grown man WHAT!?!??!"

i cant decide if we made her life harder when we were in highschool.... or now

;-)

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
murphysranch said:
man oh man...I'm old.

I have no idea what ya'll talking about. I've heard of Fergie, but not the others and certainly don't know any lyrics. Damn, I'm old. Just turned 55 on Wednesday. Where's my rocking chair?:old
Happy Birthday!

I'm with you. Isn't Fergie the wife of a british prince? :lol:

BTW, I'll be 55 in May :ep Gosh that's coming up quick, what happened to 30, I remember when I thought that was OLD :th :old

I have been just cracking up at all this hilarity. OFG you got kick-a$$ writing style.
I can't pull myself away from the computer to do my farm chores :lol:

Happy Friday!

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh yeah! It's Friday - I was wonderin' what caused everyone to go bananas! OFG - I hear elephant poop is a gooooooood garden fertilizer. Hey with that baby, you'd have enough to bag and sell at the farmers' market! Oh, but wait, if you're rich and famous, you won't be needing to go to the farmers' market - oh well, just ship it to Tennessee.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
hey KC - thats totally what i told The Big Man! we could be rich from Zoo-Doo!!! and we need a lot of compost around here.. hee hee hee when i get rich and famous and sell out and move to hollywood i'll have one of my minions send you some Big Al Zoo-Doo
;-)

FD - hee hee hee get out there and get your chores done! hee hee hee and yes back in our day Fergie was the Prince's wife!... when did we get old? The Big Man and i are always asking ourselves that.. hum....

i guess time flies when you're chasing turkeys and waiting for the goat to have her baby (no update, other than she told me she was tired of me calling her Fattie. whatever)

who else is making pizza for dinner tonite?

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
We got left over rice and some chicken. So we're having fried rice. I'll be looking for asparagus spears that SO overlooked yesterday, adding some carrots from the garden and whatever falls out of the freezer. It is also a good way to use some of those eggs that are taking over our second fridge.