Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
*tags along after KC, hoping to lick bowl......:drool

I asked about the eyes because your buckling would be the perfect mate for my Emilee.....she looks like him but without the brown and she has china blue eyes. She isn't register-able though so he probably would not .....stoop to her level.....

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I've got the gate. You just worry about securing more bacon :D

Bimpnottin

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Dang it all, woman! And here I thought it would be the chocolate mayonaise cake that brought you running. I should've put crispy bacon on top the dark chocolate frosting....as Bimp turns away from the computer so she doesn't drool on it. That sounds really good. I might have to try that, after the rest of the pickled crab apples get out of the canner and the apple crisp my 8YO made gets out of the oven - but hey, the oven will already be warm.

Bimp wanders to kitchen to think about sundaes and cooking bacon...

Bimpnottin

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
Apple crisp? :drool
She did a really good job, just needed a little help after adding too much butter - yes, there is such a thing, because it messed up the crunch part. But it is yummy, and we had it with homemade whipped cream.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good to see your on top of the pile. Nothing like trying to tackle it all at once. We have missed you.

Come back soon.

G