Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I think she is having a lot of fun with him!

*takes a big sniff of puppy breath.....

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
Isn't he the beez kneez?!!? we love him very much.

the big dogs are a little much for him so he slept in our bed last nite. i got up at 4am in the moonlight to take him out. i now have puppy food in the bed and muddy paw prints on the blankets. and we are weak in the knees for his cuteness.

this morning he came out swinging at the big dogs, didnt want to be carried b/c 'thats for babies', and ran headlong into the flock of ducks. he's passed out cold now with Dog#2 watching over him. cutest. thing. ever.

:)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I killed a mouse today!

It just felt good ya know :lol:

now I feel better know he is out of the house. :p and heading to the landfill.......but stopped in to say, hope you are doing well!!!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
OMG!!!! He is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I'm sooo jealous. Kai is going to be the best-est big sister ever!!!

:love

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wow! You're "Lucky" to have such a good puppy sitter! Cute just isn't enough for that little darlin'! Just think, in a year he will be whoopin' up on all of the others.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
So are you keeled over with puppy breath or do we get a MIL report this Monday?

*SD holds out a plate with a beautiful BLT sandwich as enticement, letting the smell of the bacon drift under OFG's nose.....*

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
ha! ok here is my self indulgent puppy post for the da y - including a rare self portrait... we are totally smitten with him!

so far so good. he chased the ducks today but ran from the geese. and his eyes nearly bugged out of his head when he noticed Debbies milk bags... he tried to grab one and nurse. hee hee hee hee

the only MIL report is that we are a bunch of LIARS!! we didnt tell her we got the pup last week - and wanted to avoid her after church (she's all worked up and we dont want to get involved....) so we totally lied and said that "after church we are going to GET the puppy!"

ha!

and here's the kicker....... we are both such nervous nellys that we both came up with a variety of ways that the pup would die, horribly, if we left him alone! so we bailed on church anyway!

so we are liars....and going to get smited for missing church.

i'm about to take him outside to help me clean up the garden. we absolutely love Zander! what a good boy!

*swoons with puppy love*

FC.. heh heh heh you killed a mouse?? what about all the soft hearted mouse lovers out there? sheesh... have a little sensitivity. HA!
;-)
*dreams of the day all the rodents in the chicken house will be dead and have their little heads mounted on pikes in the yard*