Ok I just love this...

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Yeah, but you see him fairly often so you get use to it.
He is very friendly and will talk to whoever as long as its not some screaming girls running after him while he is trying to do errands or whatever.
I was in the drugstore recently and he was there and a woman asked him a question about some instrument and notes she was having trouble with.
He talked to her for a while and when it was his turn at the cashier he told the woman to wait for him so they could finish the conversation.
He usually takes his kids to the Marshfield fair that comes around in August, thats the town he lives in.
I actually see him out shopping at the Derby street shops in Hingham more than anywhere, especially since he got divorced last year.
His wife had an affair with the contractor renovating their house and they divorced so it seems like he does more errands or something now.
I love him, he is great, I have seen him in concert so many times over the years that I lost track.
In fact before they were ever famous they played a concert at the fairgrounds across from where I grew up(the band members are all from the same south shore area where I live) we all saw this unknow group and then not long after they exploded and were famous.

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I guess you would get used to seeing any celebrity after a certain amount of time. But now that I know where he is, I can put him on my list to stalk when I finish school ;)

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
I love the old rock and roll--ZZ Top, 38 Special, Eric Clapton, Led Zepplin some AC/DC.

I used to visit the skating rink during the roller disco era, too . Anybody remember Double Dutch Bus? That was one of my favorites but I can't remember who it was by.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
My husband loooooves ZZTop!!

Me, I am a Bon Jovi and Journey Fan!

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
ahh Sharp Dressed Man, my husband demanded we play that at our wedding ...

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
RTRChick said:
You saw Steven Tyler?? AHHHHH I'm sooo jealous! I love his music!!!!
And the Beatles, and Queen, and the list could go on!
Steven tyler is just HOT......... Old enough to be my father - but still! ... :love

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
RTRChick said:
You saw Steven Tyler?? AHHHHH I'm sooo jealous! I love his music!!!!
And the Beatles, and Queen, and the list could go on!
Steven tyler is just HOT......... Old enough to be my father - but still! ... :love
Not old enough to be mine but I agree. Can't explain it exactly but he is just fascinating to watch. I have a ZZ Top husband too. He loves Dire Straits and Led Zepplin as well.

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Steven Tyler? I might be a guy, but I know ugly when I see it.
lac.gif

:p :p :p :p

steven2006.jpg