Ok I just love this...

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Ticks! Bite your tongue!! I don't know any guy who gets why women find Steven Tyler attractive. They are all bewildered.

You should have seen the show they did last year for the July 4th celebration.
They played with the Boston Pops.
You could go to the hatshell and watch them practice.
It was great, they sang Aerosmith songs with an orchestra playing, the conductor incorporated the whole thing.
It was pretty cool.

Does anyone remember when RUN DMC did Walk This Way with Aerosmith. They had the video out, that was great too.

Oh, I am really missing the old days now.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I remember! :cool:
the simple life said:
Ticks! Bite your tongue!! I don't know any guy who gets why women find Steven Tyler attractive. They are all bewildered.

It was great, they sang Aerosmith songs with an orchestra playing, the conductor incorporated the whole thing.
It was pretty cool.

Does anyone remember when RUN DMC did Walk This Way with Aerosmith. They had the video out, that was great too.

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
the simple life said:

It was pretty cool.

:p

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
ticks, you are too, too much!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would have to agree....I don't find Steven Tyler attractive, but I do love his music to be sure! Did you see that he shaves his pits? What up with that??? :idunno Its great to know that he's just ordinary folks, though. I like hearing that about famous people! :)

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I met Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke on Martha's Vineyard once, when they were still together.
They were really nice, I was watching my kids on the carousel and so was she, she asked me if the girl who grabbed the gold ring was mine (it was) and then we just chatted about our kids.
Her husband was riding the horse with their daughter and pretending to be a cowboy and whooping it up with all the kids.
So it is nice to see that these famous people are really just regular folk doing the exact same stuff we are.
It was nicer still to see that nobody was bothering them while they were enjoying family time.
Then again alot of famous people vacation or live on the Vineyard and Nantucket so people are probably use to it.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I vote for Tyler as not attractive! HA HA HA
Love the music though.

And his daughter, Liv Tyler, I really like her as an actress and she is pretty. I loved her in Armageddon with Bruce Willis. Something about her I just like!

I am not big on celebrity stuff for some reason. I guess cause it is "so far" from my life that it doesn't interest me about them???? I don't know..LOL

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
TSL, that is sooo coool! I really like Uma Thurman as an actress...we just watched her in Be Cool and was commenting on her...Steven T. was also in this movie so its funny that we just enjoyed it and you all talk about meeting them. :)

I don't get a buzz off people being famous either, FarmerChick, and would probably talk to them just like I would any other person. Maybe even give them MY autograph! :D :coolsun

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I don't get a buzz off people being famous either, FarmerChick, and would probably talk to them just like I would any other person. Maybe even give them MY autograph!

*******that was great wording.....don't get a buzz off people being famous. That is exactly how I feel!

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I don't know if I ever get to me david beckham you can bet i'll have a buzz, until he opens his mouth... he is just soooo *hot*!!

Latest posts