Ok pig people...I just found a stray piglet!!!! (NEW Photos pg 21)

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Your animals make me want to say undignified things in a terrible baby voice :love

And you're telling me you got a free giant dog too? Sheesh. I am doing it wrong!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
I know right?!

Remember Occam, you have to shout out to the universe, "NO MORE ANIMALS!!!" Then all the strays hear you and come a-runnin straight to your house!

Someone told this little piglet that I've never butchered anything in my life too. (This is going to be so hard!!! :hide I wanted to start small, with say a rabbit or a chicken...:rolleyes: )

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm afraid to invoke your stray-calling spell. I have four dogs. I won't state an opinion about this, lest I invoke it by accident.

But I would just hate it if a dairy goat showed up, let's try that :lol:

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
:lol: :yuckyuck (I also have another St. Bernard that I got from a rescue group...technically I asked for that.)

912_big_carrots_rabbit_and_chickens_sept_09_082.jpg

Thank goodness for her though, she is the real protector of the herd and flock. :)

And no BB my daughter doesn't know of my plans yet. I am in a pickle aren't I?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
BBH, that doesn't even look like the same pig! :th He looks bigger, smoother, more content....just healthier all around. Could be my imagination, but I think you've done wonders here. :thumbsup

Okay....what breed are we guessing? Duroc X Chester ?