Roxanne Falkenstein

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Hey ya'll I'm Roxanne!! A gardener, permaculturist, and cook. I love nursery work and food preservation. I teach some small classes at a local farm about soil building techniques, baking bread and pastries and uses for common weeds as medicine and food. I am also an avid seed collector and run a seed swap 3x's a year. I just got a new puppy and am doing a raw food diet for her. I raise my glass to you! Cheers!
photo.php

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh thank God! I need all the help with gardening and soil building that I can get!

Welcome aboard

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Welcome from another Oregonian! What part do you live in? High Desert or Mildew Middle or Foggy Coast?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Welcome to SS :frow Great to have you here! Please tell us more about your projects, etc?

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Welcome from snowy NH! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures and, quite honestly, I can use all the help I can get when it comes to gardening. I'm so much better at animal husbandry... My poor plants! Lol

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Hi! I'm following @Chic Rustler's soil building adventure and started my own project! I'm a total geek about raw diet for dogs, I aspired to be a veterinary nutritionist... I dropped out and married a vet instead. Good enough? :gig. We'll have lots to talk about! :love

Latest posts