Out with the Old, In with the New

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Before I left on Wed to do R11, I had to give them a choice on a secondary route, so I picked R10.
When I came back, I was told someone already had picked 10 and was suggested to take R2, so I said ok.
Now after talking to an older carrier there, they told me I could switch and sub for R12, which would become my primary instead of R11, take R11 as my secondary, and then choose a another route as my third choice.
I submitted a request again to either have 12 or 10 as my second, and 2 as my third, but I think it wont be accepted.
John switched his day off to Sat so I wont be doing his route on Weds anymore.
I checked the schedule yesterday and saw they have me going to Gallatin Wed thru Fri next week. 😡
I dont see why I have to go clear over there when I could stay here and learn other routes.
Im ticked (insert proper cuss word here) off.
I also found out from my supervisor that I could of been using an LLV for R13. No one told me there was a vehicle assigned to that route. So from now on if its available, Im using it. Waste thier gas, not mine.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Not doing R2 at all today. Supervisor called me last night and told me Im doing R6, a route, yet again, I have never been on. Here, for the past 2 days, Ive been trailing the guy who does R2 so Im familiar with the route, and they put me on a route Im not familiar with.
Apparently, the guy who does R8 got hurt, so the sub who has that route as thier primary will be doing his route. Someone else will be doing 2. I dont know why they cant do 6 and me 2, but whatever.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My PM called me today and told me that next week....actually the work week starts on Sat and goes to Fri.....I would be workimg Sat, Sun, and Mon at Springfield, then I would be working in Old Hickory Tues and Wed. :ep
Then do R2 Fri at the home office.
The week after that I'll be doing R11 pretty much all week because John will be off to be with his wife who is having surgery. Its nothing major, just surgery on her foot for something.
I asked that since Id be doing his route all week that would I have Sun off ( Amazon). She said Id never have a Sun off but that she'd look into it just for this one time.
Since Im his sub and by rights if he is off for some reason, Im supposed to be the one doing it since its my primary.
Guess I'll find out.
Not happy that I have to go to Old Hickory. Thats gonna suck.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Some are lucky to have a processor...many of us don't. And it's the worse part.🤫😬

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Lightening Bolt Light

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸