PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting a Great Pyrenese but I am totally rethinking that now!! I don't like a dog licking me, dog hair in my food and all over the house, the barking and whining (the kids whine and make enough noise!! :lol: ) chewing on everything, and peeing on the floor!!! And cats make my skin crawl if they touch me!!! Maybe that is why I am a chicken person!! I love to sit and watch them out the window and then I get to send the kiddos out to feed and water them and collect the eggs! And if I get goats they will never come in the house!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
You can have my 110lb lab Charlie who thinks he's a lap dog...he stays outside now :D

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Sigh...It is quiet in here!!!!!!!
The 4 boys are outside playing and they took the dog and DD is taking a bath!!
My brother brought 6 yo home about an hour ago. Then they all had leftovers from last night. The brownies and salad are gone. Only a couple of pieces of garlic bread left and one piece of lasagna out of the first pan. There is enough lasagna for dinner tonight and maybe one piece of garlic bread each.

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
You guys are making my cravings about a million times worse LOL! I think I'll have my husband bring home some brownies....or a hot fudge sundae....

I don't care for dogs much either. :hide

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
A hot fudge sundae!! YUM!!! I just had some SF butterscotch pudding!

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
mmm butterscotch :drool My grandma used to carry butterscotch candies in her purse when I was little. They were the best ever. Then when Werther's Original became popular, she switched to those. The other one's were better....maybe that's cause of nostalgia :love

I don't think Braum's is open after 10 pm :hit They have the best hot fudge sundaes ever. They also have hamburgers and dairy products. They don't give their cows hormones, and they don't homogonize their milk...I think I have that right. It's pasturized but not homogonized.

Totally yummy none the less :drool

I think they're only in Oklahoma and Texas..

Latest posts