PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Uploaded the pictures of the outfits I bought today to my blog.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Pam, you're killing me but making my hubby and kids very happy! I had to make brownies yesterday after reading all the chatter! They are all gone today, btw. :D

I get in trouble watching the food network too.....so don't feel bad!!!

Glad to hear that you and the baby are doing well...only a couple of weeks to go!!! :celebrate

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
My favorite cooking shows are Semi homemade with Sandra Lee, Paula Deen, and Ace of cakes!
Brownies just sort of get inhaled around here! By the time everyone has two the dish is empty!!

The cake tonight was white confetti with vanilla frosting!! Nice, moist, and YUMMY!!!!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I think the whole dog thing has already wore off for my kids! 13 yo is already sick of walking him. DD is not even asking to let him out of his crate anymore to play...she must have asked a MILLION times yesterday! My mom said that his doggy buddy still at her house as been going crazy missing him!! Poor thing!

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
The OB said I could still throw protiens and have Toxemia even if my bp is good!
Really? I did not know this

ok so when I was in the hospital on bedrest with the twins, I started to get the swelling in my skin, but when they tested my blood pressure, it was always fine....maybe like 5 above the norm on the upper number, which was rare for me, but they said I was fine. The nurses would come in and check my swelling and comment to each other that I sure was puffy, but blood tests or urine samples were never ordered. And no "official" explanation was given for my premature labor. All of this really makes me wonder.

Glad you are doing well!!! :weee :weee

Oh, and I got my Braum's hamburger and single dip hot fudge sundae today. :D

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Awesome on the burger and ice cream!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Good morning!! :frow
13 yo made strawberry cake balls and lemon cake balls last night so I dipped them in white chocolate this morning and put pink sprinkles on top. They came out nice. They are for my baby shower...technically a "sprinkle" because this is not the first baby.
The only thing that I truly NEEDED was an infant carseat and my mom is giving me $50 and my MIL is giving me a gift card for Toy's R Us so I should be able to get it with out a problem. I know they are giving me $$ because my MIL asked me yesterday where I prefered a gc from because she was not going to have a chance to go shopping and the $50 from my mom I gave her yesterday so she could put in my card today....it is the $$ that I owed her for homeschooling 6 yo for me. So, between the two of them I should be able to get a carseat without a problem if I do not get one today from someone else. But, that is a pretty large ticket item and I only invited a few people and half of them have already called to say they are not coming. :(
My BFF is making chicken salad sandwhiches, a veggie tray and doing the punch, and some other things. My mom made cookies, banana bread, and some other things that I can't remember. Then I made the cake balls. I requested that we not have a cake since we would have so many other pastries.
I think I am the most excited about having a ladies day out and DH gets to stay home with the kiddos!! I am going to be at my mom's two hours before the party so I will have plenty of time to relax with no kiddos or a DH around!! Then the dog goes back to my mom's as soon as the party is over!! :clap 6 yo and DD were asking if we could keep the dog longer this morning before they got out of bed....but since they have been up they have not even paid any attention to him! Poor doggy!! I am sure he will be so glad to be home.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Have fun with your baby shower! I hope you get nice gifts!

prairiegirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
What adorable outfits. I think the Scotty dog is my favorite, too. Not that it matters.LOL

Enjoy your "sprinkle" and we want to know all the fun details when you get home. The menu sounds yummy.