PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
GO MOM
that is so cool she is progressing so well....more power to her!!!!!!

we are supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow tonight....YIKES
but being here, it will melt in less than 2 hours I am sure. nothing ever stays.

how you doing today??? all good??? hope so!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I hope your snow sticks around long enough for Nicole to make a snow angel.

I am feeling pretty good today! My swelling is down and my bp is down. My bp was really high last night...157/97. :ep It was 140/90 this morning. So, I have stayed in bed ALL day today. My NST is tomorrow rather than today this week.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Yowser, that bp is high! Glad that it is coming down though, take it easy today...glad to hear that your mom is doing so well. My mom has struggled with her weight her whole life and she has finally settled on being fat. She has yo yoed for the last 30 years...highest weight has been in the 200s and lowest has been around 100, she's 5'3''. We really want her to get a breast reduction...she got a professional measurement done for a bra and she was in a J cup. Yes, a J. All natural...Maddie saw her naked the other week, she has finally figured out how to use a doorknob, and her eyes just about bugged out of her head! I am a small B. She didn't know what to think! Just kept pointing at her going "Ninnies, mama, ninnies"

Her bra straps actually make indentations in her shoulders and she has some horrible back pain. I wish she would lose about 50 lbs...it would make her back feel so much better.

I miss playing volleyball...played all through high school and a little in college and after. Before we had kids Chad and I used to play beach volleyball at this little court down in Carytown in Richmond. We'd play til 1 in the morning! I miss those days. Chad used to play church league softball but his knees just can't take it anymore. I cringed every time he slid into a base cause I knew he was going to be miserable for the next couple of days.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Maddie's comment made me LOL!! :lol: If she would get the reduction it would probably make exercising easier in turn making it easier to lose the weight. I have heard of so many ladies that have indentations in their shoulders because of the bra strap. :( That has to hurt!!

What was Chad doing sliding during a church league game????? I played second base this past summer and some kid about 16 or so came sliding into second base and nearly took me out!! The ball was not even close and thankfully I had jumped a little to get out of his way and to half try to catch the ball that was out of my reach or he would have taken me out! I turned around and scolded him for playing so rough and said I am pregnant take it easy! His eyes about bugged out of his head!! I heard him go back and tell everyone on his team in the dugout and I could hear them all saying take it easy on the second baseman because she is pregnant. I can not believe that no one on my team heard it!!! I had not told them yet! I was like 8 or 10 weeks along at the time.

Indoor soccer is a ROUGH sport!! So, I think I might just play the indoor volleyball this fall for the first time. I figure it can not be harder than indoor soccer! And it is a lot cheaper!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Chad blew out one knee in high school playing football...2 surgeries on that one and the other knee playing soccer his freshman yr in college. He's so competitive when it comes to sports that he and his cousins slide all the time! He is an old man though....32 :lol: He can't hang! So funny watching him trying to keep up with the teenagers!!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I updated my blog with baby news....she is sending me to the hospital tonight.
I will try to have my DH or mom update my blog if they do induce me tomorrow.
I wish I knew if they had WiFi at the hospital!
XOXO

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Good luck Pam! I'll be praying for you and the new baby!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WOW PAM THAT SURPRISED ME TO READ THAT!

to the hosptial......now.....WOW.....I didn't expect to see that in your post.

BEST OF LUCK
have fun--:lol:
take care
be safe
I know all will go well.....

can't wait to hear!!!!!! waiting for the news!!!!

congrats! :)

:weee

baby time! COOL

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
I'm not sure how your bp is going to go down with all that you want to get done before going to the hospital! ;) I'm praying for you and the family that all goes well and according to God's plan!

I know it's old, but the car seat offer still stands if you need one to get the baby home in.... :)