PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!! She is so beautiful. You and your husband look very happy. I am sorry to hear about the c section. I have actually had 3. No regular births at all. They take a bit more time to recover from. Good luck and gets lots of rest. :hugs

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Beekissed said:
There is absolutely nothing that smells as good as a baby's skin and hair!

Quail, I'd even smell the bad end to get to have little babies again! I so miss that feeling, that feeling of holding the most perfect creature on earth since the Christ child was born. Its spiritual! :love
They say that the closest you ever get to seeing God, is while gazing into a newborn baby's face...and I believe that to be soooo true!
That sounds like it would make a great signature line!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Congratulations!!!! She is so beautiful. You and your husband look very happy. I am sorry to hear about the c section. I have actually had 3. No regular births at all. They take a bit more time to recover from. Good luck and gets lots of rest. :hugs
3!! You are one tough woman!!!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
Pam she's adorable!! Have you picked a name for her? You don't have to tell online if you don't want to, you just keep referring to her as baby girl, so just wondered if you had a name yet or not.

She's sooo tiny!!
Yep, picked a name....but, I don't post them to the internet. I am just funny about stuff like that.
I completely understand! I am the same way!

tfpets

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:D

Whooo Hooooo!!!

COngratulations!!

Enjoy the precious little love!!

Tina

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
ooooooooohhh!!! She's so pretty!!!!! :weee :weee :weee
Congratulations!!!!! :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

Yep, picked a name....but, I don't post them to the internet. I am just funny about stuff like that.
I'm the same way, I really don't like to post my kids names on the internet either; I'm pretty hesitant to post pics too.

wow girl you've been through the wringer! You are a brave woman! I can relate to rethinking having more. With every pregnancy getting harder, and having more complications, my husband told me no more period. But he did tell me that he would consider adoption also :weee :weee :weee

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Awww . . . Pam, she is beautiful.

I can't imagine a 4 lb. baby. My DS came out twice that much.

Give her a kiss for me.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Congrats Pam!
Wow, how exciting...nothing like a new baby in the house!!

Hig hugs to you, I hope you feel better quickly :)
Your new little one is beautiful :thumbsup

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
4 lbs!!!! :ep Awwwwww, how sweet!

I rather enjoyed my C-section, girls! I recovered more quickly than I did from my regular births and it was less painful, all in all.

My babies were 8 lb. 11 oz., 10 lbs, 8 lbs. 14 oz, respectively. You can imagine that I much preferred that they were CUT out of me! :lol: :lol: :gig

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
With 4 yo DD, I had her naturally, and I walked out of the hospital the next day and felt great! I would much prefer natural!