Panfish :)

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hi, I want to come and I will bring raspberries. The bushes are loaded and it is going to be a bumper crop! What do you want me to with the raspberries? Any favorite raspberry desserts?

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Blueberries and green beans will probably be ready around here--I can make a bean casserole and a blueberry dessert.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Raspberries and blueberries - ummmmm Just bring them plain. I will eat them.
Oh wait, blueberry and raspberry muffins - we will need something for breakfast the next day as you know it will be to late to leave after the fish fry and everyone will be tired after staying up late watching the fireworks, so Boyd will have to put us all up for the night.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:barnie Wait you guys are planning a 4th of July party without me?? What's up with that?

I can bring a bean salad. That goes with fish right? Oh and of course some extra fresh eggs to go with the muffins the next morning.

The Peddler can do a fireworks display show. He took a class on it.

Somebody tell me where the party is. I'll be passing through Mt, Wy, Id, Utah, Az then back to Ca. Maybe it's on my way home. :thumbsup

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
:barnie Wait you guys are planning a 4th of July party without me?? What's up with that?

I can bring a bean salad. That goes with fish right? Oh and of course some extra fresh eggs to go with the muffins the next morning.

Somebody tell me where the party is. I'll be passing through Mt, Wy, Id, Utah, Az then back to Ca. Maybe it's on my way home. :thumbsup
He's in Michigan. You can swing by. :D

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hey Tank you will be passing through my homestate! Make sure you wave! :)

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
TanksHill said:

He's in Michigan. You can swing by. :D
Tanks - Of course we would not dream of a party without you. Boyd seems to be missing in action. I guess we are just going to have to surprise him.

Oh and miss-thenorth, you are so good. I completely forgot that Peddler took that course. Since Tallman seems to be reluctant to bring fireworks we will just recruit Peddler to not only bring them he can work up a display for us. Woopee. This is gonna be fun.

Michigan you say.....wow, thats a long way from Mississippi. I may have to spend a week.

Hey Boyd - make up the spare room. We are coming to visit.

Edited because my mind is faster than my fingers.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
You know, I bet we just scared the poor man to death. He is probably avoiding us.
Ya think? But look at all the good workers he would be getting. Plus a new pool and leftovers to last forever. There would probably be enough leftovers for a full years worth of food.
We could talk SS stuff and look at all the knowledge that would be gained.

(Do I sound convinceing yet)?:love