Patandchickens' journal - please think good thoughts for my cat!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Good job on the pumpkin! Harry is adorable! I'll bet the front of John's head is just as cute as the back. :lol:

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hey, Pat. Does your kid play Jack on Scrubs?

Cute kids. Nice pumpkin, too.

Cassandra

PotterWatch

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I can't wait to see pictures of the ant costumes! I would love for my kids to dress up as something like that, something that isn't related to a movie or tv show :rolleyes: . Guess my boys just feel they are too old to be cute, lol.

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Seriously. You have a celebrity look a like:

8461_100_100.jpg

^ Jack Cox on Scrubs.

Now that I look at them, though... I can see Harry is way, way cuter... :)

Cassandra

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
It turns out to be real hard to get decent (both representative and cute :p) photos of the ant boys. Here's the best I could do.

antsinthehouse017.jpg

antsinthehouse013.jpg

antsinthehouse003.jpg

The kids actually do look reasonably antlike in person! Honest. And heaven knows they eat like ants, i.e. in quantity.

So far today they have played construction ants, demolition ants, fire ants (like with engines, not the bitey kind), "jet ants", "motor ants", and shrieking ants. At least they're getting their money's worth (about $2, including the cost of thread) out of the outfits :)

Cassandra, I don't watch Scrubs but that is really funny how much Harry looks like that kid. I'll stick with the one I got :) Both of my boys actually look virtually indistinguishable from their father's baby/childhood pictures. I think the only thing they inherited from me is a fondness for animals and the ability to stick their tongues waaaaay far out. Oh well, at least it's something <g>

Pat, who just had a lot of fun making the costumes and really doesn't care how dumb they look <g>

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
OMG I am all squeals and giggles. That is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassandra

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Pat, you have ants in your kitchen! But...errr....um...they're cute ants. :lol:

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Love the pics. Those boys are so cute. You did a great job on those costumes. Makes me miss mine being little again.

Latest posts