Perplexing Question for Chicken Owners (Need an Opinion)

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
MsPony said:
Chickens live wild in other countries LOL.
I think I posted a few months ago about some folks from Wash. state who moved to Puerto Rico & wrote a blog...they would forage for eggs from the "wild chickens" that lived in the jungle behind their house. 'Course, the climate is much different than yours, BB. But I guess it's theoretically possible. :/

We had a "stray" chicken that showed up at our place last summer, that hung around for about a week. I could never catch it & it finally disappeared.

I'd say, put on your hiking boots & track 'em down! ;)

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh how cool!! Do you still have the link to the blog? (Btw, need to message you, off to chicken vet to chat with her.)

I know there are flocks in the US, but were too "industrialized" and people don't venture too far out and look for chickens lol. Bam's flock lived hours into the backwoods.

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
MsPony said:
Oh how cool!! Do you still have the link to the blog? (Btw, need to message you, off to chicken vet to chat with her.)

I know there are flocks in the US, but were too "industrialized" and people don't venture too far out and look for chickens lol. Bam's flock lived hours into the backwoods.
Hey, MP...I had it bookmarked on my last laptop that died & wasn't able to find it again...maybe I'll search again on this cold, rainy afternoon! :p

Yeah, PM me...:)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
No wild flock.......... :(

I didnt really think there was it was just fun to think about.