Pet Peeve!!!!

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I would like to know when my mother learned about germs......it had to have been between us and her great granddaughter.
She worries more about germs NOW then she ever did when I was a kid or when I gave her grandchildren :lol:.
Same thing with how cold it is outside. She can be freezing and puts sweaters or coats on the little ones and it is 75 degrees out.......:barnie

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Griffox said:
I am so glad I'm not the only one who gets peeved at commericials...

Also the special reports on oprah, 20/20, dateline, etc. where they swab everything in your car, laptop, restaurant and then report back all the "germs" they found which almost always includes fecal matter.

SO WHAAAAAT!!! Obviously I haven't picked up any diseases from my car or laptop. Guess what?? They're MY germs and I put them there.
Ditto!!!! I can't even add to that (oh and :welcome )

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Soybean said:
I've never really been much of a germaphobe. I was the kid who ate dirt and stole food from the dog. .
OMG - I ate dog biscuits - I would HIDE behind the kitchen door and MUNCH em - they were GOOD TOO! :D

I ate so many weird things as a kid, grasshoppers, worms etc... I used to wrap red sand in paper and eat it :th :gig

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
When my kids were younger, they used to eat dog food, even after repeatedly being told not to. Then one day right before dinner I caught them chowing down, so I told them since they already "had their supper" they weren't having real supper. That put the end to dog food eating. lol