Phaedra's Journal - Eat, Play, Live

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wow. That's a great idea! At home, already. There and unused, no rent. đź‘Ť. Your foods are very attractive, tasty I'm sure.

In Italy they have little "in home" eating restaurants....into and eat whatever is being prepared for that evening meal. Room set as you describe, attached but able to close off. Little sign out front.

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@Phaedra that is awesome. If anyone can do that, it’s you. All of us enjoy just LOOKING at the foods and teas you prepare, what a delight it would be to actually be there in person to EAT them! You will do well with this.

Phaedra

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wow. That's a great idea! At home, already. There and unused, no rent. đź‘Ť. Your foods are very attractive, tasty I'm sure.

In Italy they have little "in home" eating restaurants....into and eat whatever is being prepared for that evening meal. Room set as you describe, attached but able to close off. Little sign out front.
Yes, such kind of small dinner party is also what I want to try in the future. People here have quite limited choices. Restaurants and cafes offer similar dishes. Bakeries offer similar baking goods and coffee. As for tea....

A cup of boiled water and a very normal tea bag - which costs 3 Euros. Well, we also know the rent and energy and HR costs are very high.

I have no intention of doing something big. I just want to offer what I can and try a bit harder to be a part of this place. :D

Phaedra

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
@Phaedra that is awesome. If anyone can do that, it’s you. All of us enjoy just LOOKING at the foods and teas you prepare, what a delight it would be to actually be there in person to EAT them! You will do well with this.
Bay, thanks for your kind words. Although we never met, you always make me feel so warm. I only have a very small family here, DH and DD, and all other fur and feather kids. My parents are no longer there, so as other relatives.

Sometimes, when I feel blue (yes, I did feel so sometimes), I will think if I am a kind of 'rootless' person, in a foreign place. Thankfully, such a blueish moment seldom caught me.

You always give me some sort of strength and are a road model. A mega hug!

Phaedra

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Another small milestone, my first homemade tea towel - they will become products in my small shop, too.

55% linen and 45% cotton, 215g / sqm
327982574_1012328246837863_6556137405417231680_n.jpg

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Bay, thanks for your kind words. Although we never met, you always make me feel so warm. I only have a very small family here, DH and DD, and all other fur and feather kids. My parents are no longer there, so as other relatives.

Sometimes, when I feel blue (yes, I did feel so sometimes), I will think if I am a kind of 'rootless' person, in a foreign place. Thankfully, such a blueish moment seldom caught me.

You always give me some sort of strength and are a road model. A mega hug!
You are a beautiful soul, home is within you. You are so brave, leaving the country where you were born and raised, to move to an unknown country, everything new to you. I admire you so much for that.

Anytime y’all need a vacation, fly into Dallas, Texas. I’ll pick y’all up, y’all can stay on the farm and I’ll be your tour guide for east Texas.

Phaedra

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
You are a beautiful soul, home is within you. You are so brave, leaving the country where you were born and raised, to move to an unknown country, everything new to you. I admire you so much for that.

Anytime y’all need a vacation, fly into Dallas, Texas. I’ll pick y’all up, y’all can stay on the farm and I’ll be your tour guide for east Texas.
Dear Bay, thank you so much, let's meet in Dallas one day! :love