Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I hope the truck comes soon and you can see some peace girl! Sheesh! Praying ;)

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Let us know when things are okay, even if you just type -truck is pulling in-. I want this move to go well for you now so you can get to your new home Happy. :fl :hugs
I don't know if you'll have internet right away there, but most McDonalds or coffee houses, and many bookstores are wi-fi spots where you could use the laptop to let us know know you're you made it there, etc.

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
dragonlaurel said:
Let us know when things are okay, even if you just type -truck is pulling in-. I want this move to go well for you now so you can get to your new home Happy. :fl :hugs
I don't know if you'll have internet right away there, but most McDonalds or coffee houses, and many bookstores are wi-fi spots where you could use the laptop to let us know know you're you made it there, etc.
This!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ITS DONE! :weee :celebrate :weee :clap

the truck arrived at 11am
couldnt get it up the drieveway so im realy glad i packed the jeep tight with boxes yesterday because that part whent realy quick.
2 hours later, the truck is packed, secured and ready to go.
dispatch has been called and they will be here to pick it back up at some point this afternoon.
said itll take 4 buisness days to get there so thats monday arrival, (saturday if 4 days total, since im not sure what theyd do on thier weekend off if its mid trip lol)

either way...
ill be leaving early thursday morning and shoudl be at my new home by friday night!

SQUEE!:celebrate

1 part down! a few more to go!

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
YAY!!!!!! :weee :ya :bun :clap :weee I'm so glad this is finally working out right.

btw- hit the space bar between your smililes and the nearest key so they show the image

sekinkead

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Great, glad to hear things are finally moving. Let us know that you make it! I haven't posted a lot but have been following your saga for awhile now. :clap

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
:woot Glad things are back on track for you again! And the pink mailbox sounds great -just what you needed!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well the truck is officially of to the depot, they will inspect give me an official "measure in" and then itll start its journey tomorrow morning.

at this point its out of my hands so im gonna sit back, get some last stuff sorted and...YAY!

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
well the truck is officially of to the depot, they will inspect give me an official "measure in" and then itll start its journey tomorrow morning.

at this point its out of my hands so im gonna sit back, get some last stuff sorted and...YAY!
:weee