Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Total cuteness...and the critters are neat too :D

I know what you mean about advice. I cured my high blood pressure, lost 80 or so pounds, and have studied diet and weightloss including peer review papers, graduate level text books, and source documentations, etc... I have also done everything possible you could WRONG concerning diet BEFORE I got in to the hard core research. So when people ask me how I lost weight and kept it off for almost 5 years and I tell them, they treat me like I am nuts. Then they go off and do something stupid like become a vegetarian without understanding ANYTHING about vitamin b12 issues, the importance of saturated fats, etc... end up gaining more weight and then STILL wont listen when I share my experience. So whatever. I don't mention it anymore.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
lol DL, i hneough padding at the base of my spine that those ones arnt too bad, the one on my neck was a cake walk...

the inner ankle however...not too bad on the ankle area, but it goes onto the foot...that one was a tad ouchie LOL.
148564_1746889795062_1323324144_1903766_2495451_n.jpg

those last 2 little stars SUCKED lol.

216237_1038039074237_1323324144_94355_289_n.jpg

this one was the only other one i have of the 5 that was somewhat ouchie (i practically slept through the others lol) and most of it was fine but those last stars on the outer edges, those ones twinged a little because of the ligaments right there.

i have to get newer pics of the other ones lol, but the inner ankle is considered after the rib cage and the top of the foot to be the worst spot. and there not lying. (id still like a rb cage tattoo one day in the far distant future cause im odd like that LMAO)

as a side note, all my peices are all my own origional art. i draw them out and the artist tweeks placment a little bit and sizes them for me...their wonderousness with the gun, but my very own designs lol.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Nice! I like all the pics :)

The next tat I want is datura climbing from my left hip, up my side, and over my shoulder from the back to front.

I cannot afford it. *laughs*

But it would be awesome.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i know that feeling lol, i want to do something similar with a passion flower vine and pink stars, i want it to start on the right thigh, over the right hip across and up the back onto the left shoulder and onto the very tippy top of my left arm.
i cant afford it and i cant get that one untill after i have all the excess skin removed anyway, but when i finally am ready for it ill probably just do a couple flowers at a time as i can afford it :D

Holachicka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I love love LOVE the skull and stars! Oh man, tats are an expensive habit. and boy are they addictive! How many total do you have? (sorry if you wrote that somewhere else). I know exactly what you mean when you say you to prefer to show off your ink when you want to. Ugh, you make me want another one.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
im at 5 so far, the neck peice, then a bat winged fox on my shouder (you can see his wing tip on the skull one), anohter bat winged fox on my hip/lowerback area (almost butt cheek but not quite), a small fox "skull" and crossbones on my thigh and my fox paw and stars on the ankle.

i want the dragonfly and lotus,

a dreamcatcher with the tree of life in the center, (the dreamcatcher feathers i want to be copies of my macaws feathers rather than the traditional eagle feathers :D)

"not all who wander are lost" on my left outer ankle

stars and passion flower vine going all over

i want the paw prints of each of my dogs (this would be an ongoing peice obviously) i dont just want pawprints though, i want to take an ink of their actual paw then take pictures so that not only can the shape and size be perfect match but the color and patterns...my females paw pads are a liver color, and my males are black and white spotted.

something to represent the cats, not sure exactly what i want to represent them but i dont want a typical "hey its a cat" tattoo either lol

something to represent the fish, im thinking of a ryunkin goldfish (everyone has Koi) as i LOVES them and theyd represent my fish keeping hobby overall.

"Chase the Morning, Yeild for Nothing" (this one will probably be slpit up on my inner wrists)

lol, yup yup lots of wants...lol.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well heard from my new mortgage broker this afternoon, all the peperwork looks good so weve gone ahead with the apraisal...should know by the end of next week if this is actually going to work out. i dont think ive ever been this on edge before lol...just waiting to hear this week is going to drive me mildly insane. however according to him, if the appraisal comes back good this should move forward to closing!

excited, nervous and everything else all at once right now.

m hoping i hea back quick. sears had a fllor model stackable washer dryer (the ones that are usually $1200) for $400 on clearance when we were in on sunday...
i doubt its still there, but dad said if it is when we hear back its mine. (i realy want stackables as the room set asside for a laundry room is tiny and id like to be able to squeeze a chest freezer and some shelving in there too to use it as a pantry as well...)
there was also a nice side by side freezer in lowes on clearance for $200, i doubt that one will still be there either but yeah...
once i get there beyond hiring a truck i think ill be out of luck for delivery of most kinds so anything i can get cheap before hand and load into the moving truck is pretty much on the list right now lol.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ugh, dads driving me batty today...

hes on mushy food at this stage, in this stage his food needs to be the consistency of puree and his stomach is the size of a mans thumbnail there abouts...

he wasnt having any ssues then yesterday we were out for bike club meating, i got him surgery approved chicken soup from panera, (he cna have it) and all whent well, sat nicley, he enjoyed it ect...
but hed been bad during the day and not keeping up on his other meals (and theres only so many times a day i can yell at him to eat/drink) so he decided when we got home...about 30 mins after finnishing the soup, that it would eb agood idea to have turkey chilli (i made it it is surgery approved for his current stage...)

the problem..as i tolkd him 3 times on the way home and is written in his booklet you need to give food in your stomach about 2 hours to process (eating every 2 hours or so) your stomach is the size of a mans thumb NaiL and its full and your going to try and put in more food, not because your hungry...but just becaus eyou think you should...

needless to say it resulted in a promt forcefull removal form the stomach and he puked (no blood so no panic mode lol)
this is the first time hes had over eating episode and it left his new stomach tight and angry...

ive been there, it does feel yicky, an dit hurts...thats kinda the point, it makes you not want to repeat the action that caused the episode...

well today hes been a huge baby about it...
this soon out if you have an episode it does leave you tender..the idea though if you have an episode is ot go back a step, have a shake instead of solids for breakfast and try somehting light then for lunch...
not my dad...instead my dad takes it as some giant issue and whined ALL day about it..."cant eat nothing, it hurts, stomachs in knotts, dont want it" whaaaa whaaaaa....
i told him, "have a shake' "i dont want it, im not hungry" so today hes had about 4 ounces of cottage cheese at lunch time (which btw aparenty sat fine) and he was in an ok mood in the afteroon...but as soon as mum got home from work, winey dad comes back out...complaingin about how he shoudl have never done it eveyrhting hurts his stomach blah blah...(again lunch sat fine) he refused to eat all evening again...

mum yeled at him and he with a pouty face of a 3 yr old who doesnt want to eat his green beans "choked" down 4 oz of cottage cheese again (fine he can have it) but the entire time pouting and rubbng his tummy like he was eating acid.

now again dont get me worng, i get it, you had an episode cause you didnt follow the rules, it hurt and now your feeling tender and sorry for yourself...
but seriously, get over it...

and worse...
mum, who is now working 6 days a wek (her choice but still) wasnt feelinggood last night, she whent to bed early, and when dad joined her she ended up having to get back up because hed come to bed and left all the lights on, handt let the dogs out, left the fan on and the tv on...seriously?!
then she had a realy rought night with her stomach (IBS) and got up this morning to deal with him whining...he never once asked her how she was...
she gets home and mr "ive been fine all afternoon" turns back into a toddler puting and still not one "how was your day" "hows your stomach" "how are you feeling?" NOTHING but him pouting and expecting everyone to coddle and feel sorry for him.

i told him this afternoon "been there done that, get over yourself" then when he looked at me in disbelife i told him "you dont want to eat...fine...im not your mother" (about 10 mins later he was eating cottage cheese with no issues aparently!

*sigh*

hes my father, i shouldnt have to baby him firstly...
secondly my mum was in obvious discomfort and he couldnt pull his head out of his butt for 5 seconds to see if she was ok!? instead he gave her attitude for stoppig at the grocery store after work to buy HIM milk...
thirdly...its not like i dont know what that "hey i screwed up" feels like...
YOU did it...its YOUR fault...now stop blaming eveyrone else for you not paying attention to the rule... i did warn you that if you ate too much it would be painfull!

and then ontop of it all hes one of those whos bad moods are so contageous...no matter what i tried today im just in a realy BAD mood that i literally caught form him...no rhym or reason for my bad mood beyond hes in a bad mood and it just resonates.
hope he gets over himself soon cause im not going to play the daddy pitty party game.