Plain Dress

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I like men's shirts, too. They're longer in the sleeves and have more room in the bust area. Plus, they're not all pastel colors, which I don't like.

Mattemma

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I have not,but I often see women wearing those who are shopping at our local thrift store. More so on the 50 cent Mondays. I like long dresses,but I would not like that type of dress.

Me, I like jeans and a tee best.... or anything I can get for 50 cents at the thrift!

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
the most absolute comfortable thing to wear ANYWHERE are those knee length sweat pants that have the elastic right below the knees the most comfortable brand is hollister and pink by victoria secret. the worst brand is american eagle and aeropostale. i have a pair for every day of the week plus some.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
lol, i cant do mens shirts, in order to fit me in the chest they look like im wearing a sack everywhere else lol so i end up taking them in anyway lol.

im a major thift store shopper lol

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Mattemma said:
Me, I like jeans and a tee best.... or anything I can get for 50 cents at the thrift!
I haven't seen anything that cheap at a thrift store in a decade LOL. $2 is really cheap, most things are $3-5.

I'm willing to spend more on clothing though. I will pay for dyes and fabrics I like and make things that I enjoy. I rarely find anything thrift that would fit me without more work than I have the knowledge to do.

Latest posts