Plowing with pigs....and worm farming?

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
Morel

wow---foot longs...I am in amazement. I read about the parasite cleanses and never did one.

Can you tell me what you took please? I am very curious....how often do you do something like this?

WOW...this thread is throwing me for a loop...HA HA HA
I took a product called "Clearstart" for 3 months the first time, and after that experience I take it for one month every year to make sure I am clear of these things...they are GROSS!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Morel

thanks for the info.

this is just too wild...hmm..I read up a tiny bit on this stuff but didn't realize the big picture.

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Now don't freak out fc ;) but I have heard a scenario.
You know when people die and the worms eat (shuddering as I right this) the bodies.
Well they say they worms are eating from the inside out , not the other way around.
They say its the worms people already have. I am sure not all of them but some at least.
You aren't going to be able to sleep tonight.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi Simple

Whew...I read it and read a few more things....and that picture of that sucker worm looking dead out you with fangs or whatever is insane!!!!

That story was yucky...no 2 ways about that!

Ugh

Her experiences were horrible. And all the time while "detoxing" or whatever she felt lousey. You know that is on my mind now! Drifting off to sleep tonight will just be thinking all about parasites......thanks alot...LOL-LOL

man oh man, the stuff we have to deal with in this lifetime!

Edited to say

thanks again simple....I mentioned what we deal with in a lifetime with out bodies, not you go telling me in death we are eaten from the inside out........heaven help us all...LOL----this is just strange stuff

and you, the master of a "sleepless night" for me.....you did a good job of it..HA HA HA

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Every mammal has its parasites....us included. Its only humans who equate parasitical infestations with poverty or filth. Yes, these conditions can contribute to parasitic problems but digest this info, if you will.

Do you have animals? Do you pet these animals? Do these animals sit on any surface of your home that you touch?

Worm eggs are very tiny, are deposited at all times into the digestive tract...this is how they perpetuate their cycle. If you get one of these tiny eggs...even one...into your digestive tract, they mature into a worm that can then lay many thousands of eggs in its lifetime, some of which take up residence in your intestines. An egg can travel from someone else's hand to your shopping cart, your meal at the diner, your money. You get the picture. Even if you don't have pets, millions out there do, and many more millions don't wash after their own bowel movements...thus carrying their eggs to every surface as well. Creepy? Fact of life for all mammals, is all.

You are no better, just because you are a human who keeps your body and house clean. You have been exposed to parasitic ovum in your lifetime, will continue to be exposed.

You can't run and you can't hide, FC!!!! You have more animals than anyone on this forum, unless I'm mistaken!! :lol: :lol: :D

Worms suck your blood, draining you of valuable nutrition, their feces create toxicity levels in your body....they contribute to anemia(causing you to eat more instinctively to replace this deficiency), hypoxia from low iron~makes you feel tired all the time, their toxicity producing capabilities can contribute to neurological, muscular and joint diseases, organ failure, digestive tract disorders and even poor dental health. One side effect of an infestation is the grinding of teeth at night!

All of things, I promise you, will not cause a doctor to do a Ovum & Parasite check of your stool, nor will they check for the right kind if they do! They prefer to use pills or surgery....if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Now, FC, if you really want an eye opener...ask me what I know about cancer! Anyone ever study up on mycology? The study of fungus..... :sick

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You can't run and you can't hide, FC!!!! You have more animals than anyone on this forum, unless I'm mistaken!!

*********I am screwed. Or should I say "overly infested probably"----LOL-LOL-LOL

I am going to look into a detox at the health food store and I am searching those Hilda Clarke, Humaworm sites for info.

I am going to try some type of cleanse....AND....just to be super nice to all you posters, I will give you a daily BM descriptions...HA HA HA HA----NOT---only kidding. Whew...but you all deserve an indepth following of this procedure. :pop read all about the show! :)
hehehehe....

yea B--I just read info on that site Simple mentioned just like you described in your post.

Cancer and fungus. My goodness....I can't handle it today!!!!!!!! my mind is reeling from this parasite thing!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Maybe that will become a new category on SS! Our BMs: A Journal

Actually, I have been looking into trying a cleanse of one type or another as I question the efficacy of my horse wormer...it seems to work for the cats and dogs when the dose is repeated in a week...I just couldn't do the next dose for myself.

When I finally do my cleanse, I will tell you ~in vivid detail~maybe with pics~of what I find!!! :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
What a turn this thread took!! I don't know about you all, but I just love it when a thread goes off topic. I like to see the leaps a mind can take! Shows how much we have in common and all.

Plowing with pigs....with worms! :p :lol: :D

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Wow, FC here I am feeling bad about telling you stuff and then Bee goes and tells you that you probably have more worms than anyone!:lol:
Man oh Man, this is a crazy thread.
I have heard more really good things about Hilda Clarke.
I actually bought a family pack of Humaworm once and gave it to everyone in the family and nothing happened. I am not so naive to think that no one has worms so either it didn't work or they were tiny little parasites.
The stuff gave everyone a stomach ache right after taking it, there were so many herbs in it that you could taste them even in the capsule.
Either way, I am not against trying a different brand. I may buy the Hilda Clarke brand now and give it a try.
I know it sounds scary and you don't want to go through it and know what was in your body.
But now if you don't do it you worry that you are full of worms and you can't stand the thought of having them in you for one more minute.
Its a creepy situation either way.
But from the research I have done I really believe that parasites cause major health problems.
Thats why I bought the humaworm to begin with.
Okay now Karen has to start a cleansing journal.

Latest posts