PotterWatch's Burrow

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
PW
you sound so happy in your posts. That is great!!! :)

your goats are cute! I love the "no ear" look! My boer goats have ears hanging to the ground..HA HA

your goats will get noisy again...every minute they see you in the yard. I walk out on the porch and the noise hits, they want food constantly....they want attention....LOL...I hang clothes and the noise starts. they need to shut up..HA HA but I love them anyway.

I told Nicole today that out of the next group of babies she can have one as a pet. She already named it Ruldoph, hmm....close to Christmas I think..HA HA

We rarely eat waffles, just make pancakes here. I had a waffle iron years ago, gave it away. mess and I hate cleaning any contraption..LOL

Love the pics.

for a mineral feeder, use PVC pipe. Just get a J joint. Hang on wall with clamp. hang high that way goat poop won't get in it. fill from the top and they are set.

also set out a J pipe of baking soda. yup goats love baking soda and it keeps gas from building up in their many tummys. works great for them and they know when they need it!!! bloat is a bad thing but availablity of baking soda works well for goats.

Latest posts