Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
And now we have the trigger....

"On Wednesday the National Institutes of Health tapped a network of medical centers around the country to begin a series of studies, with the first shots to go into the arms of healthy adults, of any age, in early August. If there are no immediate safety concerns, such as allergic reactions, testing quickly would begin in children as young as 6 months.

The tests, plus additional research from vaccine manufacturers, are key as the government decides whether to offer swine flu vaccine to millions of Americans starting in mid-October assuming that enough is produced by then still a big question as the vaccine is proving hard to manufacture. Health authorities in other countries are looking to the U.S. studies, too, as they make their own plans."
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gcx9bjqSn_mHLMw5rb3eoY32TZdQD99JNBSO1

Take THAT nay-sayers!

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
As a way of reviving this fun thread...

I am just putting the finishing touches on my personal zombie repellent. A Smith & Wesson M&P-15 in .223, with a Beta C-Mag 100rd magazine, Troy rail system, Tangodown BattleGrip, Streamlight TLR-1 Zenon light, and NVRSF Gen. 1 Night vision scope with IR illuminator.

SWMP-15.jpg

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
If one of my neighbors had a gun like that I'd be moving!

My new neighbor where I'm moving...he quit drinking after he was charged with chasing a bad tenant out of his house with a runnung chainsaw...thank goodness he doesn't drink anymore...and I hope he doesn't have a gun like that! But he does seem like a really great guy.

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
Vera.. Hmm..

Estelle?
Well, it's k0xxx's gun, but I'D name it Vera.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0579532/quotes

I've threatened bad folks on my property with machetes and various arms, but a CHAINSAW?!?! Wow...

Nah, Morel, you just make sure to keep on the good side of the neighbor. You know, give him cookies & ham sandwiches. That way when the roving hordes of zombie-like individuals came your way, he might possibly cover your hasty exodus to his bunker.