President Trump speaks on prayer in public schools

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Don't like the guy much, but LOVE the job he's doing!!!! So love this thing especially. :celebrate

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yep. He's rude. Crass. Does not have a social governor. But, he's accomplishing great things for this country, IMO. This freedom of prayer, being one of his greater accomplishments.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I like what he's doing for our country and prayer in schools is awesome. He's one of those people who look at something and says, oh this is nice but how can we make it great. He also rolled back those oboma water and energy regulations on household appliances.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
He has a lot more common sense than I ever gave him credit for....who knew he'd be such a strong president? My son gets a kick out of nearly everything he does, especially when it comes to defense and gun laws.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
He has a lot more common sense than I ever gave him credit for....who knew he'd be such a strong president? My son gets a kick out of nearly everything he does, especially when it comes to defense and gun laws.

It's Understandable that a lot of folks don't like his personality, I could care less about his personality. Results and promises kept is what I'm interested in. It's refreshing to have a president, who does what he promised. I grew tired of false promises.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
It's Understandable that a lot of folks don't like his personality, I could care less about his personality. Results and promises kept is what I'm interested in. It's refreshing to have a president, who does what he promised. I grew tired of false promises.

It's not personality I don't particularly like, but his morals. But, I don't DO politics and such, so it matters little to me about most of that....though I am finding it amusing to see how he's done thus far.

What's even more amusing is that folks are trying to impeach him for being the best at the job of president since Ronald Reagan. Says what he means and does what he says....can't ask for much better than that in the way of doing a good job for the country.

Last edited:

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's not personality I don't particularly like, but his morals
Totally agree with this! This man is not only supposed to bee a political leader - but a moral and ethical example for not only the world - but for our children! Our children are learning that it's ok for the president to LIE, to CHEAT, and to pay his way out of trouble. Not right in any way, shape or form. I am personally embarrassed for our country that he is in the position that he is.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Totally agree with this! This man is not only supposed to bee a political leader - but a moral and ethical example for not only the world - but for our children! Our children are learning that it's ok for the president to LIE, to CHEAT, and to pay his way out of trouble. Not right in any way, shape or form. I am personally embarrassed for our country that he is in the position that he is.
The current POTUS isn't the first to meet the level of standards you list above.. unless this country as a whole raises its standards, he won't be the last.

What's a significant change with now is the 85+% (can't remember the actual number) of MSM news coverage being negative against him.

Is he a polished speaker? No. Does his quotes get misreported or blatantly edited? Definitely yes.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Like I said before, if your looking for the perfect POTUS you'll never find one. Each and everyone of us has faults. My view of a POTUS is results driven, not winning popularity contests. Morally speaking, Trump has done more for religious freedom, than any POTUS I can remember. Is he a saint? Hell no, he's no saint but neither am I.

Last edited:

Latest posts