Prophecy 2012 Inca, Egyptian, Mayan, and Aztec... End of the world?

Reaction score
I'm not afraid of dying. I just want it to be quick. Now if there was a specific day you were going to dye like someone on death row. That would be bad. No I'm not good with whatever is in the afterlife. I can't be prepared or worry about something that nobody knows about. Of course that is just my opinion. Some people profess to know what awaits after death. I don't believe that people can know when the end of the world will come anymore than they know what awaits them after death. I think mankind will be gone long before the Earth is. Then the lizars will take over.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh yes the earth will heal itself eventually---unless that big old asteriod hit comes and knocks it off its axis..LOL

yea death is inevitable. I don't want to know the day. I want fast but I know there is "something" after. So I am not afraid, I just surely don't want to go anytime soon...especially in 2 years from now..LOL

and I can't go any time soon--I have too much work to do!!!!;)

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
I just saw a Discovery channel thing on mayans and 2012
and then I saw another special on History channel the other night. of course 2012 stuff is huge now on tv.

while they "were good" there is no way the mayans can predict this.

"they", both tv shows which were good ones, just stated that they are following possible catastrophic climate changes etc. that might effect the world.....so while it is like 99.9% false, there is that 1% they hit it right, kinda like a jumbo lottery win..LOL

for me, watching these specials with science behind it, I still say no way....but oops again if wrong.:p
Well, what you get from the Discovery channel I would not trust for accurate information. The Mayans are not predicting doom and gloom... doom and gloom is an overlay of white man's thinking. and would I venture to say some christian thinking that has been working at predicting the end of the world for a long time now.

they are predicitng and energetic shift, along with the ancient writings of the Upanisads, from India. I think it is the upanisads, more specifically that states an awakening of consciousness is to unfold due to these energetic shifts that will affect the minds of mankind as well as provide for the incarnation of more advanced souls, which i think has been happening for a while now.

Some Mayans view Lord Pacal Votan as a planatary avatar, not to dissimilar from Jesus. He was known as high level healer and teacher of spiritual matters to the people. He came to lead the people into consiciousness and it is within the pyramid in Palenque, Mexico that the revelations of this 2012 event is recorded in calendar writings, along side the tomb of Pacal. No specific writings are found about what is to occur at this time in 2012 except for the galactic alignement and the end of a cycle.

Modern Mayan shamans are predicting, not chaos and mayhem but regeneration and enlightemment with the new energies coming in..

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
I could do with some new energy, and personally, I think the Earth could too. I'm not afraid, whatever happens, happens. If you're religious, you have your views on the 'after', which gives you peace. I don't condem anyone's views on that point, simply because I don't know for myself what it holds. I know what I believe, and thats what gets me through.

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Regeneration? Enlightenment?

Sounds like the 60's all over again! :lol: :gig :lol:

Okay, so I know I'm late on the post, but couldn't help myself.

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
old fashioned said:
Regeneration? Enlightenment?

Sounds like the 60's all over again! :lol: :gig :lol:

Okay, so I know I'm late on the post, but couldn't help myself.
:yuckyuck

Its cosmic dude! :gig

Reaction score
Mackay said:
FarmerChick said:
I just saw a Discovery channel thing on mayans and 2012
and then I saw another special on History channel the other night. of course 2012 stuff is huge now on tv.

while they "were good" there is no way the mayans can predict this.

"they", both tv shows which were good ones, just stated that they are following possible catastrophic climate changes etc. that might effect the world.....so while it is like 99.9% false, there is that 1% they hit it right, kinda like a jumbo lottery win..LOL

for me, watching these specials with science behind it, I still say no way....but oops again if wrong.:p
Well, what you get from the Discovery channel I would not trust for accurate information. The Mayans are not predicting doom and gloom... doom and gloom is an overlay of white man's thinking. and would I venture to say some christian thinking that has been working at predicting the end of the world for a long time now.

they are predicitng and energetic shift, along with the ancient writings of the Upanisads, from India. I think it is the upanisads, more specifically that states an awakening of consciousness is to unfold due to these energetic shifts that will affect the minds of mankind as well as provide for the incarnation of more advanced souls, which i think has been happening for a while now.

Some Mayans view Lord Pacal Votan as a planatary avatar, not to dissimilar from Jesus. He was known as high level healer and teacher of spiritual matters to the people. He came to lead the people into consiciousness and it is within the pyramid in Palenque, Mexico that the revelations of this 2012 event is recorded in calendar writings, along side the tomb of Pacal. No specific writings are found about what is to occur at this time in 2012 except for the galactic alignement and the end of a cycle.

Modern Mayan shamans are predicting, not chaos and mayhem but regeneration and enlightemment with the new energies coming in..
NPR had an expert on Mayans and their culture. He was talking about 2012 and said basically the same thing as you. Good post.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
what I heard....and I am trying to remember...HAHA

is the earth and moon and sun are lining up with the milky way????
(or something like that!)

and everyone is waiting to see what the effect will be? in true cosmos astrological terms to effect the earth....etc.

and it MIGHT be chaos and it might NOT.

only hitting 2012 will tell us

(remember that is a "try to remember what I heard" post..HAHA

Latest posts